New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    The Macan also gets my vote. But if you really want excitement from an SUV, the BMW X5M comes to mind....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Porsche +1

Range Rover Reliability is still bottom in the USA.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Evoque for me. Always a headturner. Kasawa na itsura ng Macan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Macan- 5.1M
    Macan S- 6.1M
    Macan Diesel-6.3M
    Macan Turbo- don't ask the price pero malamang 7 M yon...
    Base Macan was 4.98M last time I asked. Maybe PGA added some extra options.

Macan Turbo costs 8.5M ata.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    Base Macan was 4.98M last time I asked. Maybe PGA added some extra options.

Macan Turbo costs 8.5M ata.
    I guess a BMW M3/M4 or Audi RS4/RS5 or the bigger Cayenne Turbo will be a better buy for something like 8M+.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    7.3 M yong cayenne diesel... The Macan was perfect score in UK review... Better than Evoque & BMW's...how reliable about reviews?...

Parang 80% Macan na ako..hehe... My choices nlng is either Macan S or Macan Diesel... Ano kaya sa dalawa ang the best?....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    7.3 M yong cayenne diesel... The Macan was perfect score in UK review... Better than Evoque & BMW's...how reliable about reviews?...

Parang 80% Macan na ako..hehe... My choices nlng is either Macan S or Macan Diesel... Ano kaya sa dalawa ang the best?....
    Have you driven both? Bring them out for a test drive to know how they behave. Also, check out the maintenance schedule of each how frequent you need to service these cars.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    The Macan also gets my vote. But if you really want excitement from an SUV, the BMW X5M comes to mind....
    the new x5m isn't available locally yet, the previous x5m cost 11m and is a direct competitor of the cayenne turbo and rr sport supercharged. layo na sa category ni ts.

i'd go with the macan s, porsche isn't really known for it's diesel.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the new x5m isn't available locally yet, the previous x5m cost 11m and is a direct competitor of the cayenne turbo and rr sport supercharged. layo na sa category ni ts.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post

Isn't Porsche using the same diesel engines as Audi? Audi's SQ5 uses the same chassis and engine as the Macan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Isn't Porsche using the same diesel engines as Audi? Audi's SQ5 uses the same chassis and engine as the Macan.
    i guess i used the wrong term, what i mean is porsche gas version will always perform a lot better than it's diesel counter parts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    i guess i used the wrong term, what i mean is porsche gas version will always perform a lot better than it's diesel counter parts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast