New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Guys!!!..Need a opinion/advice for you. I am planning to buy a premium CUV and I confused what the best of them all..( speed, comfort in ride)

1 Porsche Macan
    2 Range Rover Evoque
    3 BMW X4
    4 BMW X3

I include X3 in the list thinking that this more practical in terms of price & fuel consumption. but do you think in 5 years you can still have a feeling of excitement on this car?..hehe...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well if you want excitement, the Porsche Macan can't be beat. All the reviews say its the king of small CUVs.

If I could afford one I'd get one myself.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Porsche macan gets my vote. Premium has it's price.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    as much as i love the macan i'd go with the evoque. i love how it looks and features are in par with the macan and it can go off road, the only advantage of the macan over the evoque is the handling. also autostrada motore has a top notch after sales service, unlike pga and bmw. if you ever decide to go with the evoque let me know i can hook you up with the owners. you can do in house financing with 0% interest then when you get your car serviced they'll let you borrow another car in their fleet.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I have the means, I will have no second thoughts on getting a Macan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    as much as i love the macan i'd go with the evoque. i love how it looks and features are in par with the macan and it can go off road, the only advantage of the macan over the evoque is the handling. also autostrada motore has a top notch after sales service, unlike pga and bmw. if you ever decide to go with the evoque let me know i can hook you up with the owners. you can do in house financing with 0% interest then when you get your car serviced they'll let you borrow another car in their fleet.
    <Very interested in this option. I have a lot of time pa to decide...thank you...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I think it depends on your needs...

Macan - very good handling, decent power even in 2.0T version, ride is sporty so can be a bit bumpy for rear passengers. S or Turbo versions are something else

Evoque - nice space for a compact looking SUV , but its been around so an updated might be due soon, which also means there's a chance to find a good used deal

X3 - big improvement over previous gen but not so appealing to me. but least expensive among the 3

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Porsche has better quality rating than Land Rover. In J.D. Power ratings, Land Rover is usually at the bottom (if not the last) and Porsche at the top (if not the first).

imageuploadedbytapatalk1436411573.107557.jpg

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How much is a Porsche Macan?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    How much is a Porsche Macan?
    Macan- 5.1M
    Macan S- 6.1M
    Macan Diesel-6.3M
    Macan Turbo- don't ask the price pero malamang 7 M yon...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast