New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have both ('05 Innova and '05 Adventure) vehicles. Both are m/t and parehong diesel. No comparison. The Innova wins hands down. No D4d problems, 41T kms. na and counting.

But if it was my 900K, I'd go for a pre-owned SUV. I think the Fieldmaster Pajero will suffice.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I actually didn't know about the radiator issues till tsikot... but the exhaust... aggh... I hope they finally cured it with the "Sportivo" series.

Isn't the LCD on the XUV/Sportivo only? Sounds interesting, but for the price of those models, I'd rather get a lower model and buy my own back-up camera...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    kung no fus kind of person a bare unit will do.
    the lower end innova will be best in terms of ride, space, ease of entry/exit from the vehicle and newer platform the e variant is just above 900k but with the ongoing promos it should bridge the gap.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung sa ride comfort... ano ba typical load ng friend mo?
    Naisip ko nga hindi gaanong malaking issue ang ride comfort sa kanya kasi nakakarating siya ng Bicol once riding on the back (sa cargo bed) of an L200.

Samahan ko na lang magtingin ng units kapag lumuwas siya this Thursday.
    Last edited by OTEP; November 28th, 2006 at 09:39 PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... but isn't the cargo bed of the L200 still more comfortable than the Crosswind?

Seriously, the first thing to buy for any Crosswind is shocks. To hell with the warranty! That thing bounces so badly, even when fully loaded, that I get carsick sometimes, even when I drive. When I'm riding, I try not to think about it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HELP: Another AUV Comparo