New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    whats the best for me,? pros and cons mga master so i can made up my mind

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    We don't know. Depends on what you need.

The Ranger compared to even the Navara TechXtreme, i'll just have to quote James Deakin.

"There's no comparison to the Navara. Comfort, space, features, NVH etc. the Navara might have a slightly bigger bed though."

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz Tanpinco View Post
    whats the best for me,? pros and cons mga master so i can made up my mind
    Can you tell us what you really need? Saan mo gagamitin ang importante thanks!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Navara Brute is as bare as it gets. It's targeted to those people who need a pickup for its functionality - 4WD, rugged chassis, big bed. These are usually people who haul a lot of stuff for their businesses (i.e. farms, construction areas, mountains). The Brute doesn't actually compete with the 4x2 XLT, but rather with the 4x4 XL.

The Ranger on the other hand, is more of an urban dweller without 4WD but with more creature comforts. Still has high ground clearance and a big bed though. Unless you're gonna use the car as an off-road workhorse, this might be better for you. The equivalent Navara is the 4x2 LE.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Can you tell us what you really need? Saan mo gagamitin ang importante thanks!
    here are the things i need to consider, (because we will be paying for it for 5 years, so as much as possible i dont want to regret)

1. sir medyo nasa racing po kasi ako involve like we need to carry
    tents, dirt bikes, gp bikes, tarp holders and such race materials,

2. family pick up which can really last (without any further problems on the future)

3. looks modifications/enhancement (2012 ranger looks cool its height, i dont know if navara brute can be lift -up with shackles only?

4. fuel save

(also im wondering why there are a lot of 2nd hand navara for sale sa side ng streets (VERY NEW PA) i dont know why? im sure if ill ask the truth why its for sale there gonna sales talk me)

thanks po, sa effort ok lang sana if its barya lang po, but its more than a million... so im gathering some info first

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Toyota Phils will start selling the Hilux 2.5 D-4D with VNT soon.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    here are the things i need to consider, (because we will be paying for it for 5 years, so as much as possible i dont want to regret)

2. family pick up which can really last (without any further problems on the future)

3. looks modifications/enhancement (2012 ranger looks cool its height, i dont know if navara brute can be lift -up with shackles only?

4. fuel save

(also im wondering why there are a lot of 2nd hand navara for sale sa side ng streets (VERY NEW PA) i dont know why? im sure if ill ask the truth why its for sale there gonna sales talk me)

thanks po, sa effort ok lang sana if its barya lang po, but its more than a million... so im gathering some info first
    Sir, kung items 2 and 4 ang pinaka-konsiderasyon mo, mag-Dmax ka. Pinaka-malakas lumamon ng diesel ang Navara sa lahat ng diesel pickups dito.

Kung choices mo sir between the Ranger 2.2 TDCi at Navara Brute 2.5 YDDTi, mas mainam na Ranger. Check mo din sir ang Hilux - makibalita ka sir kelan ibebenta ng Toyota ang upgraded 2.5 D-4D na may VGT.

Goodluck sir!

8. Join Date
    May 2010

4. fuel save

Baka binaha ung mga Navara na nakita mo.

Anyway, i've seen a few Brute's being lifted and sporting Aftermarket wheels. Maganda naman tignan.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    So you're into dirt bikes? Does this mean you will be hauling bikes with the pickup into far flung and muddy places? If so I'd get the Ranger 4x4 XL. High ground clearance is a boon. Big cabin space is starting to reach SUV standards which should make it a good family vehicle.

I don't know how exactly this engine consumes fuel, or how it performs. I have driven the old Santa Fe though, which also has a 2.2L CRDi engine that also makes 150hp. It pulls hard and is very fuel efficient, even thriftier than our Revo M/T diesel.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Navara bed is definitely longer. But it's also a lower car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast