New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GodziRRa! View Post
    Navara. There's a reason why it's the num. 1 pick up here.
    Apparently, sales shows the opposite way.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    guys im back! thanks to all for your comments and suggestion. I ended up with Chevy Colorado 2.5MT cost like 1.2M, parang ok naman ang colorado, big enough, i just did body lift up then off set na spacer para sa mags, the only complain i have is.. you really need to step on the gas pedal for it to accelerate or response, all the times you need to downshift para maka overtake for it to really pull you quick, (palamunin talaga ng diesel para humatak) high rpm dapat.,mas powerful ang new ranger 2.2, but colorado is a decent pick up truck for me thanks guys
    Last edited by Franz Tanpinco; March 6th, 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: more info and wrong spelling

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Franz Tanpinco View Post
    guys im back! thanks to all for your comments and suggestion. I ended up with Chevy Colorado 2.5MT cost like 1.2M, parang ok naman ang colorado, big enough, i just did body lift up then off set na spacer para sa mags, the only complain i have is.. you really need to step on the gas pedal for it to accelerate or response, all the times you need to downshift para maka overtake for it to really pull you quick, (palamunin talaga ng diesel para humatak) high rpm dapat.,mas powerful ang new ranger 2.2, but colorado is a decent pick up truck for me thanks guys
    pics!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    im not sure if you'll see this pero eto http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...40632125_n.jpg

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012

My 2012 ranger

6. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ganda sir

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I pick the ranger.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    im not sure if you'll see this pero eto http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...40632125_n.jpg
    congratulations on your new ride sir! excellent choice! love the paint job too! cheers!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Ok din colorado. Much prefer ko suspension set up ng colorado compare sa ranger. Parang in between ng strada at navara. Ung ranger kasi stiff ang set up ng suspension. Congrats and drive safely

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Congrats sir!! Ako din po balak bumili ng pick up. Dahil po nadrive niyo na yung colorado, mabilis po ba? Sobrang makain sa diesel? ranger, colorado, navara choices ko po eh. Sulit po ba ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123