New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hehehe... The Lancer is the heaviest of them all!
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way the Lancer is also known as the the Galant Fortis in Japan. That should give you an idea how big and heavy this car is...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lancer pa din... maski yung EX variant.
    my second choice is the altis.

Quote Originally Posted by Corollax View Post
    I'm planning to change my car this next month. Actually I'm a Corolla fan and I really like the All-New Altis but my wife insists to get a 2.0S Civic. I test drove these two cars and both did well. I haven't test drove the new Lancer yet the looks is very much tempting and others said it drives very well... Guys, just want to know your suggestions. Which is better among these three??? Tnx.
    corollax, pag nagpalit ka to lancer 08 pagsisihan mo lang is yung username mo hehehe

oh well "corolla" tapos may "x".. hehehe

anywayz, i'll pic the 08 lancer ex GT-A (if matic gusto mo) why??

1. rockford fosgate ICE!, 9 speakers!
    2. new MIVEC engine, not 4g63 na yun!
    3. CVT!
    4. adapative headlights

well kung ex variant lang get the manual..

ang civic is only 5-AT, conventional AT, pero may paddle shifter, and dont let the digital guage fool you... heck a 1990 telstar hatchback has a digital guage also...

pero kung ako, kung kaya mo afford na yung mga 2.0 na yun, dun ka na sa matipid--

FOCUS TDCi 2.0.....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ako nman kahit may gustong gusto ko ung exterior ng new altis. eto lang ata corolla na nagustuhan ko

pero kung spec wise lancer nalang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I'm planning to change my car this next month. Actually I'm a Corolla fan and I really like the All-New Altis but my wife insists to get a 2.0S Civic. I test drove these two cars and both did well. I haven't test drove the new Lancer yet the looks is very much tempting and others said it drives very well... Guys, just want to know your suggestions. Which is better among these three??? Tnx.
    *threadstarter, ano ba ang habol nyo sa car?
    Pogi points, comfort, resale, economy ba?

I guess this really depends on what you are looking for.

Kung pogi ang habol mo, I would suggest the lancer

Kung resale, I would suggest you get either civic or altis.

Kung comfort naman, I would suggest the altis. For some reason sumasakit likod ko sa civic seats. Also medyo matagtag parin ang new lancer when I tested it.

As for economy, di ako sure kung economical ba ang lancer, but according sa mga threads about FC, matipid naman ang altis and civic.

I would suggest you go test drive ang mga candidates, try to compare the features.

If I were in your shoes though, and given na walang time to choose, malamang lancer nalang siguro ako.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    This might help a bit http://www.caradvice.com.au/7806/the...-comparison/6/.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    You might also want to read the latest C! Magazine. They loved the Lancer.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I don't know why, pero my friend's 1.8S FD matagtag (all stock ito ha). For some reason, yung pinaka-comfy na Civic was the first VTEC. Mas matagtag pa nga yung FD nya kesa yung Optra namin.

Just thought you should know.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    You might also wanna read the review they made on the All New Lancer at motioncars.com. They admired the Lancer!

"In sum, the Mitsubishi Lancer is the new compact car to beat. At P 1.125-million, it certainly isn’t cheap, but it manages to undercut its rivals while being loaded with much more kit and still providing enjoyable handling traits. The boy-racer styling certainly won’t be for everyone, but at least Mitsubishi has grown the cajones not to soften up its aspirational rally mobile. This is a car with a carefully crafted heritage, and the all-new model lives up to it admirably." -by Ulysses Ang (motioncars.com)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
HELP!!! '08 Lancer 2.0, '08 Civic 2.0S, or '08 Altis 1.8V???