New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    cn u giv me the pros and cons of these two..

alin po b ms mgnda bilin as 1st car..

plis translate in "tagalog" kc ala me lam s mga car terms n pnaguusapan nyo pro im learning hahaha...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    civic vti na lang kasi 4 door. yun gsr 2 door hirap sumakay sa likod unless gusto mo laging lumabas ng sasakyan para magpasakay sa likod

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hmmm... Maganda ang GSR... The problem is, hindi maganda for long drives. BAck seat is cramped which is known in coupes. Pero talagang pang-binata na kotse. Stricly, you and your girlfriend lang ang makakasakay if you want. MAtipid sa gas unlike sa Civic.

hmmm... May Mitsu boys ba dito? hehehe... Ask mo nalang www.mymitsuph.com...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Civic has versatility of 4 doors, great space and the advantage of VTEC. GSR porma lang talaga.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If you plan on having alot of passengers get the Civic. The GSR has a better shift feel/action compared to the Civic. Like mentioned earlier the GSR is meant more for single people. But I am biased for the GSR because I own one.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Are you sure the GSR has better shift action? The Civic's shifter is hailed all over the world for being really slick, as compared to the Mitsubishi's crunchy feel with longer travel. I tried manual Civics and Lancers before and I liked the former way more.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    gsr ako if your not after the engine power... dami na kasi civics e...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ek hatch! (katulad nung kay gearspead!)

Opps! VTi lang pala and GSR.... hehe! VTi na lang para you have the functionality of a sedan plus "porma" factor instead of the GSR which is all "porma". Pero mas gusto ko pa din EK hatch! heheh!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by romarc23
    cn u giv me the pros and cons of these two..

alin po b ms mgnda bilin as 1st car..

plis translate in "tagalog" kc ala me lam s mga car terms n pnaguusapan nyo pro im learning hahaha...
    chong, please DO NOT use text speak. ang hirap basahin eh.please read the rules and regulations first before posting.

thank you.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    My GSR has a shorter shift than any of the Civics I have driven. I don't know about the new Civics. I have a 1998 GSR and I drove a same year Civic, the GSR had a shorter shift action IMO when it was new and up to now 8 years later the GSR is less sloppy compared to any of the Civics I drove, it was even better than my Mazda MX-3GS 1.8LV6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
GSR or Civic 97 VTi