New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    please read the kia carnival thread....I got the carnival because of the thread. big help talaga.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    for me mas ok cguro ung 9 seater grand starex, kaso mahal ata pag crdi engine. pero roomier sya kesa sa carnival.. ok din ang carnival, mas cheaper & crdi na sya, may kamukha sya sa hyundai sa ibang bansa, hyundai entourage ata un, same body, same engine ata, ilaw, rims & emblems lng ata pnagkaiba.. and i think ok na ang mga labas ng kia nowadays kase nbili na ata cla ng hyundai? panalo tlaga ang crdi, parang gas engine hmatak, kaso mlakas sa diesel pag laging mataas rpm.. i think lahat naman ata ganun.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I had a similar predicament. The Previa, at close to P2m, was out. The initial choices were the Super Grandia and the Grand Starex Gold, but units were hard to come by. I looked at the Carnival EX LWB after reading the threads in this forum. Now I only wish I had gotten it earlier. Car-like ride, which you won't get from the SG or GSG. Very smooth CRDI engine. Lots of bells and whistles like the power doors.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wala kasi display ng Carnival SWB sa silver city e, kaya hindi ko ma-compare sa LWB nila doon.

Thanks for the inputs. Dami sabi kia a. I've read the new carnival thread, and learned na same sa consumption posted by sir SG for previa... diesel pa to boot.

I guess we'll be going carnival again... hope we just got a lemon last time..

no its on to deciding wether to get a SWB or a LWB.

Thanks all.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    got our carnival SWB LX. Thanks.

ok na po. please close this thread.

Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Grand Starex/Carnival/Previa