New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    If you were me, what should I do if I have 300T…

1) DP for a 2nd hand 2007 Civic or
    2) Wait until next year and have additional DP to buy a 2005 4x2 Diesel Fortuner (Already am aware of the problems but dont care at all)

By the way, we are 5 in our family.

Thanks for the responses

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My choice: Civic

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If kasya naman kayo sa Civic, I would also go for the Civic. Its just a more practical car for everday use. The Fortuner has more utility, but you are the only one who can tell if you need the utility or not.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    can you buy those 2nd hands for 300T? my choice is the fort for 5 peeps.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you couldn't have picked two more difficult vehicles. do you need an SUV or a car?

for 5 people in a car, lagi kayo masikip wherever you go. and i would guess that you have too much luggage to fit in a trunk if you are going anywhere longer than overnight.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you couldn't have picked two more difficult vehicles. do you need an SUV or a car?

for 5 people in a car, lagi kayo masikip wherever you go. and i would guess that you have too much luggage to fit in a trunk if you are going anywhere longer than overnight.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    civic is the best choice... lamang ka sa comfort, and fc... kung 5 peeps including you as the driver ( i assume) ok na civic.. 2 sa front and 3 sa likod...

question lagi ba kayo magkakasama 5peeps everyday?? kung pa minsan trips lang ok na civic pero kung madalas as in every weekends or everyday na with luggage pa fort is my choice..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    dagdagan mo pa ng onti b-new civic na bilin mo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thanks to all for your expert opinions. It seems i really like the new Montero. If budget permits, I'm looking forward in buying one.

Go for 2nd hand Civic or Fortuner