New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hey everybody, I have one question when buying a luxury SUV, which luxury SUV would be better for your taste? The Toyota Fortuner or the Lexus RX? Take your pick please.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    luxury? kailangan pa bang i-memorize yan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think the Fortuner is considered a luxury SUV. For the price alone, the Lexus RX should compare favorably with the Toyota Land Cruiser.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Fortuner? A luxury SUV? naahh... it's just an SUV. The RX Should be compared to what altis said, toyota land cruiser. or ford exped eddie bauer. That's the comparison. I'll not answer yet because the comparison isn't right.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    baka pimp-your-ride fortuner

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I think may point yung TS. I just checked yung receipt ko sa LTO and my Fortuner 3.0d4d is tagged as "luxury suv?" I think kaya nilalagay nila sa "luxury" segment eh syempre para mas mataas ang fee na babayaran mo.

Siguro nga considered luxury suv kasi ganun rin ang tag ng sorento, cr-v, santa fe at alterra ko.

Baka ultra-luxury suv dapat ang tag sa Lexus gaya ng Murano, CX9 at Q7.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    I think may point yung TS. I just checked yung receipt ko sa LTO and my Fortuner 3.0d4d is tagged as "luxury suv?" I think kaya nilalagay nila sa "luxury" segment eh syempre para mas mataas ang fee na babayaran mo.

Siguro nga considered luxury suv kasi ganun rin ang tag ng sorento, cr-v, santa fe at alterra ko.

Baka ultra-luxury suv dapat ang tag sa Lexus gaya ng Murano, CX9 at Q7.
    The classification of the LTO is to justify the higher registration fees and road tax. If you check out how insurance companies classify such vehicles, they'll say its a commercial vehicle.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^+1 it's not what it says in the paper, we all know that Fortuner is not and will never be a luxury SUV

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fortuner? A luxury SUV?? That is madness, eh pang Asia lang yun eh Luxury does not mean lahat meron, kaya nga luxury only the privileged and accomplished few should have it. With that said it still depends on your need. The RX is a crossover, it excles well on the road hindi matagtag and handles better. Light off road lang yan though being a crossover. The Fortuner has better off-road capability pero lampaso sa road kasi matagtag sya.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lexus vs fortuner? err fortuner ako

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast