New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Innova G Diesel owner here. Just to share my experience on having Innova, On FC, Diesel is much better than Gas. Innova ride is much better than Fort based on my experience. On looks syempre pa Fort is way better than Innova. Innova is much spacious compare to the Fort. Sorry to Fort owners, I find it bulky 'cause it looks big outside but small inside.

Another thing, our innova model is 2010, we've encounter problem on battery just last week, after replacement everything are all okay. Also, when buying a new car, please explore & compare the offers in each casa, mas madami kang mapupuntahan mas maganda for more comparison & ask the best offer & freebies. Most of all consider the after sales review of the casa... A lot of Horrors as they said in each casa.

Im also on other thread, asking for comparison between Montero & Santa Fe, we are planning to upgrade our unit. Hope some those who share inputs here will share on my thread.

I hope I have shared something here.

Kurt

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^Diesel pards.

Toyota told us the new Innova would be out in 2014. One thing i hope is they also up the engines and transmissions on the new Fort.
    naka VNT na rin kaya sir yung magiging bagong innova ?,

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

you could add that to the wishlist.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Already decided on the Fortuner. Now trying to decide on the color. Ive narrowed it down to either black or dark grey. Help?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

Ayaw mo pearl white sir? i have to go with black.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Dark Gray is perhaps most practical. Gray tones tend to hide dirt and dust, and scratches are less noticeable on gray and white cars. Highly reflective black cars are a pain in the arse to keep clean.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +1 on niky's point. Though black is more elegant, it's a b1tch to maintain.

Posted from my iPhone

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    +2 here. Unless you wash and wax your car on a very regular basis or perhaps use a car cover, stay away from black. Our Accord, Tribute and Strada are all black. The Accord is always kept under wraps when not in use and is only used a few times a week. The Tribute is a daily driver and always under the sun. There are quite a number of very visible (white-colored) scratches- catastrophic effects from parking in the Chinatown (Binondo) area. The roof also very clearly shows rain marks. The Strada is almost always on the move and often out of town, which also means it is almost always dirty. This car is rarely washed, and so unlike the silver Santa Fe which hid dirt and mud well, this could be seen from far away!

I'd go with the grey if you don't mind it being a less impressive color. Otherwise go for white.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *Retz: My budget is stretched way thin as it is. Spending another P15K for Pearl White is unfortunately out of the question.

I'm leaning towards Dark Grey actually. i kinda want the black strip running between the foglights to stand out. It doesnt do so with the black color...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    *Retz: My budget is stretched way thin as it is. Spending another P15K for Pearl White is unfortunately out of the question.

I'm leaning towards Dark Grey actually. i kinda want the black strip running between the foglights to stand out. It doesnt do so with the black color...
    Stretch mo pa ng konti budget sir diesel M/T na. Angas dating ng hoodscoop hehe. Mine is black. Every week wash. Workout ko na rin yun.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast