New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Good day Sir/Maam. Newbie to tsikot forum, I've recently included Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo X JS MT(1.140M) to my list along with the Isuzu Dmax LX(993k) & newly added variant 2.2 Ford Ranger XL 4x2 Hi-Rider MT(959k) chosing the one to be purchase this year. Is it ideal/worth to purchase Sportivo X over his counterparts near/little over P1M price category midsize suv and pick ups now? Is there promos worth P75k applicable also to bank financing like BDO/BPI?

I know Crosswind Sportivo terms of Reliable,durable, fuel efficient, low maintenance & long lasting that why its more appealing mostly OFW's, businessmen & budget wise people. Dmax is the same with the Crosswind but its bouncy. Ranger is the newest & head turner behemoth pick up among them but questionable Casa after sales service.

I prefer a vehicle that's big & hauling some stuff good for family use also. Hope you'll give me thoughts before I chose among the 3 for the right vehicle for me. Thank you & God bless!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    my vote goes to Ford Ranger pero kung more than 5 kayo sasakay lagi bitin siguro ang pick up sir, kung kasama si Sportivo sa pagpilian include mo na din si Innova

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    go for the ranger, both the dmax and sportivo are old cars and isuzu seriously needs to update them.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ranger.

*Too short

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ford Ranger na lang muna. At least bago talaga mula ulo hanggang paa.
    I usually recommend Isuzu vehicles dahil subok na ng pamilya for decades. Kaya lang, ilang taon na rin
    na puro papogi (aesthetics) lang ang improvements nila. Talo sa price increase...
    Kung gagamitin mo mo within Metro Manila and Makati areas, iwas Isuzu na lang muna.
    Para iwas ASBUwaya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    If you need to buy now then Ranger na but if you can wait until 4th qtr of the year baka lumabas na yung bagong DMAX.

All-new Isuzu D-Max could arrive in PH 4th quarter of this year - News | TopGear.com.ph

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ilang tao ba normally isasakay mo? If its more than 5 and you're only picking from these 3 then you're left with just the Crosswind. If not, the Ranger is nice, although a bit too big for some. Do invest in a backup camera.

I find the Crosswind very much overpriced, especially with the Sportivo variants. The much more modern Innova is actually cheaper, and is worth considering. Underneath the MPV facade is a tough truck-based chassis that can definitely do some hauling.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I've recently included Isuzu Crosswind Sportivo X JS MT(1.140M) to my list
    Hmmmm... ang mahal for an old school diesel engine with about 90 PS output (90 PS nga ba?? pls correct me if I'm wrong na lang po.)
    I'll go with the majority.. Ford Ranger it is, kung di ka magsasakay more than 5 pax including driver.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I'll go for the ranger on this one... lamang lang ng crosswind eh yung number ng passengers na pwedeng isakay

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thank you sa inputs mga Sir,its good for hauling some stuff in our farm mixed with family use for 6. Within these days I'll be placing my reservation in favor of 2.2 Ford Ranger XL 4x2 MT Hi-Rider! I hope I can get it soon even though no ETA of this variant as for this moment as what they said to me. So far, hanap po muna ako ng matinong Ford Dealers most likely in between Ford Alabang, Ford Global or Ford Davao whichever has good deals to offer for my Bank PO. Patience is a virtue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast