New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Sometimes, looks really beats performance. It's like a partner that you're proud of because she's pretty and not because she's talented. Whatever makes us happy.
    ^^^ probably one of the best quotes i've seen so far! :rockon: +1 i'll drink to that!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sometimes, looks really beats performance. It's like a partner that you're proud of because she's pretty and not because she's talented. Whatever makes us happy.
    wala bang "Like" button ito just like on FaceBook..?? +1 here... hahaha

i was actually contemplating whether to replace my ride and swap it with MS GTV because of gas prices (VVT-i ang unit ko), and i got aware that my ride is already outdated... but i decided to keep it due to its smooth response and relaxing to drive, and the maintenance cost is half the price of that of MS... i love to have those paddle shifters like in the MS GTV, but being "sporty" is not my forte... so personal preference will still prevail...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    +2 ...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Interior and Exterior go to the Fortuner. *Has leather seats.
    Performance and Toys go to the MS. *Has DVD/GPS.
    Di ko napansin... again +1...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    If you want speed and more features MS vgt, but if you want worry free and lower maintenance cost get fortuner G 2.7VVTi (walang variant na nilagay sa fort), wala ka na inaalala gas na lang

6-7km per liter lang naman not bad for SUV and beside pag SUV buyer ka dapat tanggap mo na na malakas yan otherwise AUV ka.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Looks and Performance it's montero hands down for me!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jang View Post
    Looks and Performance it's montero hands down for me!
    Plus handling and ride comfort even sa 3rd row.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    [SIZE=4]+1 [/SIZE]nice.. :massmoon:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    OT: May friend akong ahente sa Toyota sabi niya this year na daw lalabas ang Toyota Fortuner. Dati kasi sinabi niya sa akin na may lalabas na high-end minivan na mas mahal pa sa Previa. After 3-months nilabas na yung Toyota Alphard.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    OT: May friend akong ahente sa Toyota sabi niya this year na daw lalabas ang Toyota Fortuner. Dati kasi sinabi niya sa akin na may lalabas na high-end minivan na mas mahal pa sa Previa. After 3-months nilabas na yung Toyota Alphard.
    We've been hearing this since last year but you have to consider that Toyota does not have any good diesel engines in it's line up right now that will compete with Mitsubishi's VGT engine.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Fortuner or 2011 Montero Sport VGT