New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    base on feedbacks from other owners nasa 6-7km/ltr yung bago on traffic yon, can't confirm it since i haven't had that much seat time on the new fxt. pero mukhang accurate naman since halos lahat ng ka grupo namin na naka fxt yon din ang sinasabi nila.
    That's nice.

Bro ask ko lang, pwede ba palitan yung display from L/100km to km/L sa MID? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    That's nice.

Bro ask ko lang, pwede ba palitan yung display from L/100km to km/L sa MID? Thanks.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app
    actually i'm not sure, when my friend let me borrow his fxt kasi i just drove it and didn't play with it's features.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    +1 on the FXT.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    +1 on the FXT.

FXT, more fun to drive than the Santa Fe, then theres more off road ability.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The CVT on the FXT should give it much better consumption than the old truck. Subies I've driven with the new CVT have much better economy than those with the old 4AT.

-

The Santa Fe, if you're looking at the 4x2, is the more practical option. It's only a second slower to 100 km/h, is much more economical, and has a more comfortable ride and more space. But at the same price the FXT is much better loaded.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Thanks for your inputs & suggestion. Im leaning towards the FXT. This would be my first subaru. What color kaya? Choosing between white, black & silver.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Forester XT. Should leave you some change for fuel. Or some accessories ;)

I agree with yebo, boycott HARI! Ever since they brought in the 3rd Gen Santa Fe and priced it way too high, I've lost interest in it.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by S-U-V View Post
    Thanks for your inputs & suggestion. Im leaning towards the FXT. This would be my first subaru. What color kaya? Choosing between white, black & silver.
    In order of preference, it would be black, white then silver. But admittedly, a lighter color would allow the car's design to really be appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    White, silver, black ang order of preference ko.

kung gusto mo hindi halata ang dumi silver na. Sa white ok lang pag pantay ang dumi, pag hindi kita agad. Worse ang black, dapat may baon kang microfiber at water palagi.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Silver and white are easier to care for than black. Over time, they hide scratches and dull spots better.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast