New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Choosing between these two crossovers.. Ive crossed out the CX-5, not my type.

Will be using it for long drives (5 hour trip) from manila up north VV twice a month, the rest is city driving. Will be needing it for light offroad inside the farm.

Gas consumption is not so much of an issue. I just want to choose which is best overall in terms of performance, driving comfort & suspension.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by S-U-V View Post
    Choosing between these two crossovers.. Ive crossed out the CX-5, not my type.

Will be using it for long drives (5 hour trip) from manila up north VV twice a month, the rest is city driving. Will be needing it for light offroad inside the farm.

Gas consumption is not so much of an issue. I just want to choose which is best overall in terms of performance, driving comfort & suspension.
    Forester XT. More fun for long drives, better off-road, cheaper, very good ride also.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Forrester is cheaper by 350k+. Better car. Better resale value.

Boycott HARI!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if you don't need the space of the santa fe go with the fxt since gas isn't an issue plus the fact that the fxt is a great light off roader with an under rated ground clearance. and the power and handling cannot be matched by it's competitors.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Seeing gas consumption is not an issue..... Forester XT
    You can actually afford an Explorer Ecoboost if you can survive without 4x4

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    What is the actual fc of forester xt? 5km/l?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Forester xt for me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 20santafe14 View Post
    What is the actual fc of forester xt? 5km/l?
    Yung 2011 FXT, my FC is around 4-5km/L. Either traffic sobra or hataw yan.

I heard the new one is more economical.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    base on feedbacks from other owners nasa 6-7km/ltr yung bago on traffic yon, can't confirm it since i haven't had that much seat time on the new fxt. pero mukhang accurate naman since halos lahat ng ka grupo namin na naka fxt yon din ang sinasabi nila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    base on feedbacks from other owners nasa 6-7km/ltr yung bago on traffic yon, can't confirm it since i haven't had that much seat time on the new fxt. pero mukhang accurate naman since halos lahat ng ka grupo namin na naka fxt yon din ang sinasabi nila.
    That's good. Parang 90s 2.0L sedan lang on a regular day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast