New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Despite both cars already being old and will probably get replaced with a new model next year, they still look good.

And since outgoing models na sila, here's a few things people would like to consider:
    1. All the minor problems which usually pops up on new models have been fixed.
    2. Big discounts and lots of freebies being offered
    3. Parts are readily available

In that regard, I am seriously contemplating on getting the existing model and not waiting for the new ones anymore...

Between the 2, which do u guys think is better?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Personally I will still urge you to wait for the new one. Especially the new Focus. Daming new technologies and safety features...

But if you really must I will side with the Mazda 3 on this one. Kasi yung tinitgnan mong Focus I assume is sedan right? Basta Ford hatchback ako, I don't like their sedans in terms of looks for both the Focus and the Fiesta...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Personally I will still urge you to wait for the new one. Especially the new Focus. Daming new technologies and safety features...

But if you really must I will side with the Mazda 3 on this one. Kasi yung tinitgnan mong Focus I assume is sedan right? Basta Ford hatchback ako, I don't like their sedans in terms of looks for both the Focus and the Fiesta...
    Ford hatch naman ata yung gusto ni TS. I would go with the Ford on this one. Better performance due to the higher engine output. Plus parts woudl be more available I guess.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 5th, 2011 at 10:24 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Ang tanong is ford hatch vs mazda hatch. Bakit biglang napasok ang sedan? But going back to the question, i like both cars. Mas matipid ang mazda but the ford feels more solid and i think has more value for money since i think it is cheaper plus its features are better. And if you are a guy, mas macho ang ford.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Sorry kakagising ko lang when I posted awhile ago. Then siguro Focus hatch na nga, Mazda 3 hatch is ugly... Pero Focus has some odd quirks like in order to open the hood you need to insert the key by flipping the Ford logo in the front grille...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I'd go with the Focus. Mapa-sedan or hatch. Never liked the MZ3 ( looks ) except yung 2.0R variant.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    To wait or not to wait... Hehe. Yup I guess better deal nga yung focus...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    focus 2012.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i'll get the ford focus on this one, grabe kasi ang mga reviews ng european automotive shows sa focus hatch, golf gti lang ang tumalo sakanya pero i suggest you wait for the 2012 model, mas maangas eh parang gustong labanan ang subaru impreza hatch

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    i'll get the ford focus on this one, grabe kasi ang mga reviews ng european automotive shows sa focus hatch, golf gti lang ang tumalo sakanya pero i suggest you wait for the 2012 model, mas maangas eh parang gustong labanan ang subaru impreza hatch
    Based on the ^pics above, mukha nga mas maganda yung 2012 mdl. Kaso tagal pa eh. hehehe, parusa kay TS yung maghintay ng ganun katagal.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Ford focus 1.8L hatch vs Mazda 3 1.6L hatch