New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ako dati kasi I use Santa Fe and Accord to go to my office and stores... Pero since I had my Yaris mas gusto ko na sya gamatin during those daily routine uses... I use the bigger cars for the weekend...

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung maraming auto ok lang mag maliit bro dahil kung kailangan mo ng malaki meron ka, pero yung iba iisa lang, so siempre mas tendency nila kunin yung mas versatile.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Kung maraming auto ok lang mag maliit bro dahil kung kailangan mo ng malaki meron ka, pero yung iba iisa lang, so siempre mas tendency nila kunin yung mas versatile.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But in the TS case he is just using it to go to school...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ganun talaga ang marami. BIGGER IS BETTER mentality. Ako I can buy a bigger vehicle pero I choose small after my Yaris ownership. Sarap sumiksik, sarap tignan ang gas bills, and watch those Navaras and Everests having to reverse and annoy people at their back cause they can't make the sharp U-turns at Quezon Ave... Kung pupunta ka lang naman sa opis kailangan pa ba ng malaki?
    yun nga lang pag papunta ka ng office di ka sasantuhin ng MMDA, unlike pag naka-Fort, Santa Fe, Montero ka medyo nag-dedecide pa din sila kung paparahin ka kung may violation.

tapos sa office mo, pag bagong palit ang gwardya hesitant ka saluduhan pero pag malaki automatic respect

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well I don't share your ego tripping OB...

Maskin hindi ako sinaludo ng guard I don't mind, I will just ask the agency to replace him! :evil:

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJohn View Post
    A smaller space is even better when you have a date, di ba?
    totally disagree! mas maganda ang bigger kasi you don't need to go to other places na if your going to do something naughty.. :frenchyf1: you just need a darker spot.. and bam! :boom1:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by denki3269 View Post
    totally disagree! mas maganda ang bigger kasi you don't need to go to other places na if your going to do something naughty.. :frenchyf1: you just need a darker spot.. and bam! :boom1:
    Nah just get your glass fully tinted if you qant those things. Fiesta is cooler than asx in my opinion and it wont hurt your pocket. Just your passengers legs,,,

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Nah just get your glass fully tinted if you qant those things. Fiesta is cooler than asx in my opinion and it wont hurt your pocket. Just your passengers legs,,,
    un un eh.. "masikip".. hahaha you need a lot of space to do the deeds.. hahahaha

ayos naman yung likod ng asx.. yung likod lang.. hahaha and it really depends on the color. hindi bagay sa asx yung mga bright colors..

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If you're thinking of doing it, might as well go to a motel. Doing it on a car sucks! Maskin anong car pa yan!

Ford Fiesta Sport vs. Mitsubishi ASX