1. Join Date
    May 2009
    We decided to get the ASX. We're getting the ASX's introduction color,
    "Kawasemi Blue". Bye bye fiesta, see you around

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    puwede maki-gulo?

Feeling ko the 2.3L Ford Escape is severely under-rated. I don't know about engine performance, pero the amenties are really nice. It's a well-built car, and quality is very evident as you enter. At just below 1M, I find it to be one of the better value cars. It won't be economical on fuel, as it averages the same 7-8kpl consumption as most CUVs, city driving. At least it isn't the thirstiest either.

O ayan... nang-gulo lang talaga.
    i agree to this. kung hindi nga lang ako O.C. na magkarun ng large (sta fe), medium (crv), small (jimny) na SUVs, eto ang pipiliin ko over the Jimny.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ako siguro kasama duon sa minority who likes small cars and that big is not necessarily better. Recently after driving my Yaris for a year and a half I have fallen in love with that small car. But then again I am single, and I go around my stores and my office only bringing a briefcase so space for me is not a huge issue. Once in awhile may makikisabay pero kasya naman sila... Pero kita ko gas bills ko and maintenance bills ko ang laki talaga ng binagsak since I started using my Yaris more frequently than the Santa Fe or the Accord... And sobrang sarap sumingit around and its so easy to park and toss around...

Ganun na din thinking ko ever since. Kasi pera ng parents ko pera ko din yan. P1 less my parents have, P1 less of inheritance I get!
    pag nabangga ka naman dyan kawawa ka

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    pag nabangga ka naman dyan kawawa ka

Just because the car is small doesnt mean hindi ka safe pag nabangga ka. the fiesta got 5-star crash rating in Europe and US. Which is better than some SUVs...

Besides, the chances na mabangga ka is higher in big cars as it occupies more space and mas mahirap matancha, especially in our narrow roads...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Fiesta Sport > ASX.

Saw an ASX just this afternoon for the first time.

Di ko nagustuhan.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Well, I kinda agree that the ASX is ugly. I'm not buying the jet-inspired facia on what seems like an elevated Lancer EX. Now if I imagine the Forester as an elevated Impreza in terms of exterior... ughh.

Still, it has that preppy engine from the EX. Road elevation in the Philippines is generally good where we tread ankle-high floods after a couple minutes of rainfall.

But the cargo space.. wtf... even the EX has more.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    after reading through the entire 3 pages, I think the majority of the posters favour the ASX with only very few going for the fiesta. I think its because of the bigger is better mentality and of course it also has something to do with one's capacity to earn.

I have been driving alternately between a revo (VX200 -2.0 gas) and a 2006 vios (1.5g) for the past 3 years. The revo mostly serves as a coding vehicle and the vios is also the preferred car for longer trips. This is because the revo consumes too much gas (being a 2.0L) and its only me and fiance and some times my brother and fiance's girl friends who's in the car. We never found the vios wanting in space.

In your case, why go for a big vehicle if its only you and your sister who's going to use the car? What do you need the space for? A smaller space is even better when you have a date, di ba? I've test drove the fiesta and its space is more than adequate at the front and rear (but I'm only 5'6). Space is better than my daily drive.

Maintenance is also cheaper and your gas bills will definitely be smaller! And since you're in the city, you will appreciate the agility of fiesta even more!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Naka order na ata si OP, so congrats on your new ride

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganun talaga ang marami. BIGGER IS BETTER mentality. Ako I can buy a bigger vehicle pero I choose small after my Yaris ownership. Sarap sumiksik, sarap tignan ang gas bills, and watch those Navaras and Everests having to reverse and annoy people at their back cause they can't make the sharp U-turns at Quezon Ave... Kung pupunta ka lang naman sa opis kailangan pa ba ng malaki?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Kung pupunta ka lang naman sa opis kailangan pa ba ng malaki?
    ouch... tinamaan ako dun... hahaha...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Ford Fiesta Sport vs. Mitsubishi ASX