New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Siguro worth considering ang Kia Sorento 4x2 CRDi. If they have stock, that is.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *Gti my family would disagree on choosing the Korean cars. Haha but how about Alterra 4x2 AT?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    captiva is more like of a ford escape fitted with 3rd row seat.

korean cars are not like what you think it is, i mean... ang layo na ng inunlad ng korean cars from what it was in the 90s, which is the only reason why those who knows nothing about cars hesitate to even ponder the idea of riding one.

+1 on kia sorrento

alterra, which version: zen or uc?

but between the two fords, i'd pick an everest. pero kung may isasakay kayong pwd or senior citizen na maselan, escape ako.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *guigui Yes I already told them that Korean cars are not the same anymore but they still opted to choose another brands. Anyway, will try to look on the Kia Sorento though.

About the Alterra, what are differences between the Zen and Urban Cruiser? How much are these cars for the 4x2 at?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gelahascue View Post
    *Gti my family would disagree on choosing the Korean cars. Haha but how about Alterra 4x2 AT?
    Yes, the Alterra is a good choice, just ask bro hinDMaxsiado. He absolutely likes it! Contrary to popular belief, the Alterra is actually a pretty fast car and it gives excellent gas mileage even with a large 3.0L engine. Really worth getting if you are OK with the looks (D-Max with a campershell). There's not much difference naman between the variants of the Alterra besides equipment level so I believe its not a big deal. The Zen Edition is the base model while the Urban Cruiser variants include the top of the line.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *GtI Sir, may AT ba ang Zen Edition? Medyo okay naman sakin looks ng Alterra eh. Kaso parang yung interior niya especially the dashboard parang hindi sporty for me. )

Correct me if I'm wrong, are we expecting new 2012 Everests and Alterras next year? Kinda excited )))

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes, may A/T ang Alterra Zen Edition. And IMHO, the Alterra has never been sporty. The biggest difference between the Zen Edition and Urban Cruiser 4x2 variants are the inferior sound system and leather seats. Yun lang naman. We are expecting the new Ranger and D-Max next year. Not so sure as to the Everest and Alterra, siguro hindi pa. They do still have to get a Ranger and D-Max, graft a steel roof over the bed and throw in extra seats first. :rofl:

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *Gti Oh because I saw here can't remember lang saang topic yun na if there will be a new ranger and dmax there will also be a new everest and alterra. Hahaha. Anyway, will be waiting for new models na lang since next year pa naman namin balak bumili,

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yes, the SUV version SHOULD follow soon after, we just don't know how soon that will be. If you can wait naman... Why not? Its just that we don't know how long we are going to be waiting for it. By the way, ever considered 2nd hand? You'd get an even better ride with the same budget.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    *Gti hmm never pa kasi namin na try mag brand new eh lahat puro 2nd hand na car. Hehe )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Ford Everest AT or Ford Escape AT?