New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    If its between these 2, I'd rather hang on to my money a bit longer and wait for the HRV

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    If its between these 2, I'd rather hang on to my money a bit longer and wait for the HRV
    +1 on this. The HRV would be a good option as it has the Jazz' frame (big interior) on a jacked-up suspension and powered by the Civic's R18 engine (assuming HondaPH follows the US-specs).
    Last edited by Egan101; April 29th, 2015 at 11:49 AM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Since you mentioned wife and kids and sometimes lola. The Honda Mobilio is no doubt a more family vehicle compared to the eco-SPORT.

From ************...

The all-new Honda Mobilio is offered in the following variants: 1.5 E M/T (P 807,000), 1.5 V CVT (P 877,000), and 1.5 RS Navi CVT (P 967,000). It comes in a wide variety of colors from Alabaster Silver (all variants), Taffeta White (V CVT and E M/T), Crystal Black Pearl (RS Navi CVT and V CVT), Sunset Orange (RS Navi CVT), and White Orchid Pearl (RS Navi CVT, + P20,000). Although it’s not as ***y as an NSX, it does contain the very same Honda engineering DNA that’s often set their products apart. This new offering is set to widen their market reach in the Philippines, since they’re entering the entry-level seven-seater utility vehicle for the very first time. However, they’ve done so without compromising on performance, engineering, and safety. It’s certainly going to be a game-changer in more ways than one.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Hrv is an option but heard from an insider that this will be priced at more than 1M alreadynwhich is above my budget.

Innova is not an option since we have a montero already. I just need a smaller suv/muv type of vehicle for daily driving.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hrv is an option but heard from an insider that this will be priced at more than 1M alreadynwhich is above my budget.

Innova is not an option since we have a montero already. I just need a smaller suv/muv type of vehicle for daily driving.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    [QUOTE=tylerdude;2532674]Hrv is an option but heard from an insider that this will be priced at more than 1M alreadynwhich is above my budget.

Then wait for the Hyundai ix25 it's below 1M

[QUOTE=tylerdude;2532674]Hrv is an option but heard from an insider that this will be priced at more than 1M alreadynwhich is above my budget.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

I hope that the diesel variant will just be a tad higher than P1M....

BTT:

Here's a pic of the mobilio, with 7 people riding... from tgp

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.2K _/_/_/_/_/:shower:_/_/_/_/_/
    Last edited by CVT; April 30th, 2015 at 08:28 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdude View Post
    We might buy a new car within the year and im considering both the ford ecosport and the new honda mobilio automatic variants. Both cars are almost evenly priced at 885k and 877k respectively. We are four in the family, i have 2 small kids pa lang. I will use it primarily for city driving only for daily commute to work from pasig to makati with only me and my wife as passengers. Weekends of course when going to malls, grocery, etc. will be used with the kids and sometimes with the lola.

Both cars have 1.5 liter engines so fuel consumption should be almost the same.

Mobilio is longer and bigger and can seat 7 people but dashboard looks so simple and cheap.

Ecosport has a higher ground clearance and has a little bit more upscale feel than the mobilio.

Maintenance should just be the same for both.

Looks wise, this is subjective but ecosport looks more macho while mobilio looks more like a mommy car although it looks very sporty.

What would you pick?
    Looks and interior Ecosport space Mobilio but deal breaker for me is halos lahat ng reviews may issue sa transmission ng Ecosport although not a big deal nakakaasar kasi pag may lag or lull before the car picks up speed again

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    mobilio is selling like hotcake haba ng pila sana umikli na sya

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    iikli na yan nanghihingi na kasi ng DI ang mga dealer

Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    iikli na yan nanghihingi na kasi ng DI ang mga dealer

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    after seeing mobilio in the flesh and seeing it on the road, i somehow don't like its exterior styling. maybe it is just me but i don't see myself liking it. i would still prefer the ecosport.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast