New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Vios or City is the way to go.

IMHO> However, as you mentioned first car, I suggest going 2nd hand unit of about 3-4yrs old. It will be cheaper and you wont get too upset should it get a fender bender. When you or the wife are more experienced then go for a newer car. This will open your options to bigger cars that are out of your budget as a new purchase. What ever you saved from your budget put it in the bank for parts and service. Think of the price of the new car and the price of the regular casa service for x years to keep your warranty valid.

Just because the car is brand new does not mean it wont have problems. Just check out the many threads about the car issues here in the website, more notably the Hyundai Accent thread and the Toyota engine issues thread as samples.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go for the best sedan na kaya ng budget mo, make your first car ownership memorable... I think accent pasok Sa budget mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    you could never go wrong between either a vios or city.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    salamat sa lahat.

pero lalo akong nalito! hahahaha.

I've started looking at the Elantra and Focus TDCi as well as second hand cars. Siyempre di mawawala ang debate pagdating sa actual price. As much as possible, ayoko na sanang mag-loan pa.

I'm now leaning on the City or Elantra.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vicmacaraeg View Post
    salamat sa lahat.

pero lalo akong nalito! hahahaha.

I've started looking at the Elantra and Focus TDCi as well as second hand cars. Siyempre di mawawala ang debate pagdating sa actual price. As much as possible, ayoko na sanang mag-loan pa.

I'm now leaning on the City or Elantra.
    Go for Ford Focus... yung bagong labas nila... grabe yung features n'ya... try to look at ford.com.ph and you'll see what is the difference.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    para kay misis pwede yun Jazz 1.5 V AT PHP 857,000

or yun honda city nalang

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123