New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    by "fun" car meaning may iba pa kayong kotse diba sir? kung ganun i'm going for the mx-5. it's now or will be a classic in the future, plus pwede ka namang mag-add ng touches mo para ma-"update" yung beauty niya. tapos pag super ganda na ng condition niya kahit makita mo lang siya sa garage mo mapapangiti ka na, unlike sa other cars na pinagpipilian mo siya yung may dating(for me).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Yes sir! Meron po akong mitsubishi advie, the old tucson and strada which I bought to replace my L200 strada hehe..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    i suggest you buy an untouched car and install the mods yourself. you get to learn what parts make the car fast and u use the parts that you like.

example, yung hatch with the changed engine... sure b16 sya pero how do you know if it runs reliable? it could have cheap taiwan cams that crack and snap, and malfunctioning cams are bad news.
    Mas gusto ko po ung ready na kesa sa ako pa magmomod halos same price sa stock lang din tapos matrabaho pa. I'll bring a mechanic and our driver to make sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
FEEL THE RUSH 2nd hand car