New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    I get 9-10km/l on my Montero 2.5 AT moderate traffic. My wife's Tucson 2.0 crdi AT does better at 10-12km/l.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks for your comments. I should emphasize that I already have a Pajero, and that I put in the Montero option just because it's diesel and I thought it would be fun to have another big SUV to play with. Redundant, I know. Still really choosing between the CUVs.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Cr-v manual 6km/l decent for a 2.0 cuv

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Crv 2.0 at
    6-8km/l - moderate traffic Econ On
    8-9km/l - sunday metro drive, tondo to Moa, Econ On
    13km/l - highway 80%, but i was at 120kmh cruise control. I did hit 150kmh a couple of times, tried to follow a lexus.. Hehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Makakatipid talaga pag diesel, the only thing na mag gas ka na CUV if there's something in that gas CUV that you really like and can offset the possible difference in fuel expenses.

In my case I just like to have an AWD na may sunroof at leather seats at makatikim lang ng Subaru. I know its not really the full experience dahil it aint turbo, but Im ok with it. Mababaw nga lang actually na nasa vicinity lang ng P1.5M

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    How about a Peugeot 3008 1.6 ehdi? It's a diesel with 122hp and an amazing torque of 285nm at 1700 rpm. FC is about 12km/L in the city and 22km/L highway. Selling Price is about P1.4million.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by font View Post
    How about a Peugeot 3008 1.6 ehdi? It's a diesel with 122hp and an amazing torque of 285nm at 1700 rpm. FC is about 12km/L in the city and 22km/L highway. Selling Price is about P1.4million.
    Parts? Magtagal kaya dealership ng Peugeot?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Same concern din with Sir Yebo. Parts and the availability of the service after 5 years or more of the Peugeot. Im actually a fan of their 5008 MPV but since our length of ownership is beyond 5 years down the line you want to think ahead and be practical.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep. Same concern - will Peugeot be a viable ongoing business in the long term?

The FC is fantastic though, about 50% better than a typical rival and then savings of 20% in fuel cost as it's a diesel vs gas. I like the exterior of the Peugeot 3008, certainly distinctive from the other brands and the metal has weight. The interior is classy and the front feels like you are sitting in an airplane's cockpit - all those toggles, dashboard, hud and the high center console where the shifter and the CAVERNOUS chiller/console box (you have to see this to believe it) that separates you from the rest of the passengers. The only negative thing about it is that it could use more rear legroom - it's probably good for anyone 5ft 8 and below; cramp for taller guys.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    For CUV gas, get the MT rav4 , for CUV diesel, the only option is Sportage AT

That's my choice

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast