New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    They're both fugly. I'd recommend to look for something else

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not for me... death to beam axles! hehehe...

But seriously, the Explorer rides very nicely. ...to bad there are so many negatives associated with the previous model for people to give this new one a chance.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't we have here in tsikot a few Explorer owners? seems that they are quite satisfied with their vehicles.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    1st gen expe has a better ride than the 2nd gen. matalbog daw sa 2nd row yun 2nd gen...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    for me mas ok ang Trailblazer kaysa sa Expy. Trailblazer owner po since Launching d2 nung Aug. '04. Maganda pa suspension nya, Na try na rin namin i-land trip papuntang Cebu, hnd sya nakakapagod pag long distance driving.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    the trailblazer is the ugliest american suv na available dito. tingin ko dun camel na nakaluhod
    Ehehe. Oo nga no. Wanted to try this out nga e kasi ang ganda ng paper specs, but stopped when I saw it's looks...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ba standard length na ang Trailbazer dito? The rear wheels seem to intrude into the rear doors now.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    EXT ung trailblazer dito.. kaya masokay ang laban nya sa Explorer. masmura pa.

Nadrive ko na ung explorer.. parang escape din.. ganda ng suspension, walang aangal. masmalaki lang at masmabigat.

pero kung exped vs. tb..

exped na ko.. malamang minsan mo lang din naman gagamitin yan eh.

saka ung 4.2L ng tb.. malakas sa gas yan.

24 valves ng tb vs. 16 valves ng exped. parehas lang malakas..

kaya sa size ka na lang panalo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Expedition against a TrailBlazer?

I'd go for the Expedition easily. Trailblazer is a GM. GM service sucks. GM quality sucks. GM interiors suck. GM stands for General Malfunction in my book.

AM4,

Ford's smaller Explorer (RP market only gets the 210hp models) is a good SUV, but I guess they should lower the price a bit, I think its one of the reasons why its not selling as well.
    The Explorer is actually selling quite well.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    The Trailblazer's dull interior styling is its weakest point, but the reason why it now outsells the smaller Explorer and larger Expedition(haven't seen much new ones lately) is because of its Value for Money.
    Trailblazer EXT 4X2 is P2.099M while the 4X4 version is P2.235M

It has a more fuel efficient 275hp 4.2 liter inline-6 which is more powerful than the Explorer's 210hp 4-liter V6 and Expedition's 260hp 5.4 liter V8.
    The Trailblazer EXT is also one of the few SUVs in its price range that offers both good 3rd row space/legroom and cargo space behind it.

This by the way is the 2006 Trailblazer EXT with a new grill and Stabilitrak(Electronic Stability Control system).

same basic interior though...
    it's quite long for an SUV para sakin, and with lower ground clearance than the Exped or Explo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Expedition vs. Trailblazer