Hey all.

It's about time to replace our family's almost 10 year old Camry (ACV30, 2.4V, Late 2003). Half driver-driven (with parents) and half self-driven. All in all, we're generally very happy with this car but medyo old na kasi hehe. Used for city driving and the occasional out of town trips.

Timeframe - As early as the release of the 2012 Camry/CRV/Whatever, but willing to wait maybe a year.

Budget: <2M

Parameters (in no particular order)
1. Looks/Quality (exterior/interior)
2. Maintenance costs
3. Fuel Economy
4. Price
5. INTERIOR SPACE & COMFORT <-- Important, should be about the same or better as our Camry.
6. Resale Value - I'll take it that executive sedans have poorer resale than SUVs/CUVs in general?

We're looking at the traditional suspects: (FMC) Accord, (FMC) Camry + Sonata, and throwing in some of the newer CUVs and SUVs.

1. Accord - Any news on the full model change Accord? Searched on the net, pati yung Tokyo Motor Show 2011, Honda is kinda mum on this. If this is anything like the current gen, I'd prefer this.

2. Camry - Seems to be the default choice. The new one seems to be winning Toyota fans in the reviewers lately.

3. Sonata Premium
- Looker, #3 runner since my parents would prefer the T and the non-italicized H.

4. CRV - The new one seems nice. Not sure if the interior space could match our Camry though.

5. RAV4 - Any word on a redesign? The current model still looks nice but it's probably due for a replacement anytime soon. Also, same concern as the CRV, not sure if the interior space would actually suffice. Hard to look for this in the showrooms.

6. Tucson CRDi - 2.0L Gas model of my sister uses more gas than our 2.4L Camry. Our Camry does 7KM/L in our daily route. The 2.0L Tucson can do as low as 6. Don't really like the steering but we could consider the diesel variant. Interior smaller than our current Camry though. Seems to be even smaller than the CRV/RAV?

7. CX7 - Parang malakas sa gas? Probably need more feedback.

8. Montero - How's the ride on this?

9. Fortuner - No compelling reason to get this. Vehicle too old. Unless I'm mistaken?

10. Sta Fe - I hear the new model is coming out soon?

11. Any other cars I should be looking at?

Thanks!