New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    kung di sana malayo at matrapik ang route ni wifey mas bagay sa kanya SUV.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I will need additional parking space. Buti na lang puwede pa sa lot ng bahay.

Gusto talaga ni Mrs i-benta avanza ko. .

Layo pala ng presyo ng Vios at Mirage. Type nya ang Mirage.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    bakit di na lang avanza matic

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir mel... ganda ng mirage

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    I will need additional parking space. Buti na lang puwede pa sa lot ng bahay.

Gusto talaga ni Mrs i-benta avanza ko. .

Layo pala ng presyo ng Vios at Mirage. Type nya ang Mirage.
    Yun naman pala type nya eh, go for mirage its the best deal in town

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Iyan nga ang route.

Any issues on the elantra?
    Elantra 1.6AT owner here. Sir, if you are still interested in the Elantra, I'd tell you wala naman siyang major issues for the past 1 year na ginagamit ko siya. In fact aside from regular maintenance, problem ko lang usually is the occasional flat tire. May isa lang akong issue na napansin, and I don't know if this would bother you. Sometimes, when you go over large humps at above average speed, may "thud" siya coming from the suspension, na parang hindi agad nag-react yung suspension and it stays in the air for a while. But I guess this is normal lang naman because you shouldn't go over humps at ridiculous speeds anyways. )

Other than that, I think you'd be happy with the Elantra. I get 7.5-10km/L at bumper to bumper traffic everyday, and it never fails to put a smile on my face every time I drive it.

As for the sub-compact segment, I'd pick the Celerio 1.0 or the Mirage 1.2 for fuel efficiency. Some say these cars could get 10-13km/L pure city driving. But it'd be best if the owners of these cars answer this. )

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hindi na pala sa Ortigas. sa may UN - Taft area na siya mag office.

makapunta nga sa Mitsu sta rosa mamaya. hehehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    I think the Mirage is smaller than a subcompact and is significantly smaller than a Vios, hence the price.

The Civic 1.8S and Altis 1.6 AT are good choices actually. I don't know the numbers, but I think 1.6L will be be more economical in fuel and cost of ownership will be much less since it is a Toyota. The Civic just has too much features that your wife may not interested in (5 speed manual with paddle shifters, larger 1.8 engine, spaceship-like dashboard) and both cars should have roughly the same interior space.

And as mentioned earlier, the current gen Altis is has a different engine from the previous generation.

I'm voting the Altis for this.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Bank loan approved. Paid reservation for 'matic GLS. Next month pa daw ang next delivery. sana makakuha kami.

OK na si Mrs sa GLX, priority nya kasi ay FC dahil malayo at sa manila siya kadalasan. Sabi ko need nya ang on-board GPS. nakakarating naman sa pupuntahan, long cut lang nga.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Economical compact car, A/T, which one