New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Mazda 6, Subaru Tribeca to be axed – report - News | TopGear.com.ph

bad news pala sa Tribeca, gas guzzler ba kaya mahina benta?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    LOL. Though I prefer otherwise when it comes to girls. :naughty2: ***iness > Muscular body ( ew ? )

I picked the Tribeca because of its husky looks up front and its overall bland/sleeper-like appearance.

Anyways, is this the new gen Veracruz ?

looks awful.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    LOL. Though I prefer otherwise when it comes to girls. :naughty2: ***iness > Muscular body ( ew ? )

I picked the Tribeca because of its husky looks up front and its overall bland/sleeper-like appearance.

Anyways, is this the new gen Veracruz ?

looks awful.
    Ano mas kamukha niyan?
    http://www.zcars.com.au/images/honda-crz-concept41.jpg
    or
    http://www.cars-all.tk/wp-content/up...ept-cars-1.jpg
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    This ?

Only with his mouth wide open ? Hahaha.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Mazda 6, Subaru Tribeca to be axed – report - News | TopGear.com.ph

bad news pala sa Tribeca, gas guzzler ba kaya mahina benta?
    I think it has to be attributed with the image eh. Medyo less exciting compared sa mga Subaru siblings niya, tapos hindi masyadong inaadvertise.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yes cause the Mazda CX9 looks better & in any kind of way the Subaru & the Veracruz tries to outperform its sales, the CX9 still wins ( basing on looks & sales for the said three vehicles )

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung ako, Veracruz nalang. The Prado has the same engine as the Fortuner 3.0D4D, so it wouldn't be much of an upgrade. If the looks of the Veracruz are your type, then it will be very rewarding for you. It is, after all, the only one in its class that is not a heavy gas guzzler and yet has very good performance. Hell, its even faster than the Audi Q7 3.0TDi! And since the new one is coming soon, and also due to the weak sales of this model, there should be big discounts for it.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    For me, yes.

Ok lang yung Prado TX.L

Iba parin tingin sa'yo kapag naka Land Cruiser / Prado ka. Status symbol, believe me.

Ok sana yung Korean SUVs like VC and Mohave, performance at comfort talaga ibibigay sayo. Pero yung "bragging rights" wala.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    IMHO kapag naka Veracruz or Mohave ako, ang pinakabragging rights ko lumalabas kapag tumatakbo na ako sa highway. And I really do not like the design of the Prado both on the exterior and the interior. With the Veracruz, even if the exterior is not very appealing for me, at least the interior is good. For me, the most important part in owning a car is that you, and not the people looking at it, are happy, comfortable and content with it.

Dapat talaga hindi sila gumamit ng parehong engines as their lesser brethren, for some unappealing tuloy ang dating nito. Imagine driving a Prado being unable to shake off a Fortuner tailing you on the highway.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    TX or VXL, you won't go wrong with a Prado. Just get the diesel and not gas. Diesel for better fuel economy and faster resale in the future.

Well if its me, I rather get from the official Toyota dealer channels rather than sourcing it from gray market dealers. Personally speaking from experience, the three warranty has been useful and helpful to me. I have managed to have so many parts replaced all under warranty.

Eto nasa front page pa ng tsikot!

BRANDNEW 2011 TOYOTA PRADO VX.L DIESEL! FULL OPTIONS! - Car Finder Buy and Sell New Used Cars Philippines 2011

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dubai Prado TX - worth the buck?