New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think the Altis has is better build and crash rating than the Avanza.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Have your wife bring your kids to the dealership and see how you fit in the cars, join them if posible. Imagine if the seating capacity and trunk space is enough. Then test drive both cars and see what she likes more.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ako sa discounted altis parin ako ... if you really dont need the back and besides malaki naman trunk ng altis e ! my altis has been with me for 5 years na wala ako rekalmo very very reliable matipid pa tsaka lots of uses talaga ako id go with the altis since 4 lang naman kayo e

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if you're wife will the one to drive...altis is the decent choice, comfort,confidence and presentable in any gatherings...to me auv's/mpv's for ladies its appealing to drive an innova rather than the rest looks cool to them or maybe its just me...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    il go for altis... pro but ndi mo n na rin itry tgnan ung bagong vios.. since llbas na din sya...

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Altis is a better choice than the Avanza. The Avanza is an inexpensive vehicle (esp. the Taxi edition) that feels really cheap inside, IMO.

If you really like an AUV/MPV, it is more prudent to stretch your budget a bit and get an Innova "J" VVT-i M/T/.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    My car is Innova. But between Altis and Avanza, I'd go for Altis.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3080[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i'll go for altis. laki ng discount ngayon with lots of freebies pa. ok naman fuel consumption ng altis and comfy naman ride nito. same choices din pinagpilian namin ni misis few months ago. we ended up getting the altis E model last march.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Go for the altis if ok lang sayo na lumang model na yan by next year. Comparing the altis and avanza mas ok ride and build ng altis. Plus if wife mo gagamit mas ok talaga altis

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to the showroom so you can test ride and test drive both the Altis and Avanza. Personally, though, I'd opt for the Altis. It's just right for your family of 4, and it's great even for out of town trips. The Avanza offers more flexibility, however, I'm not sure if the comfort will be close to that of the Altis.

If you can stretch your budget, go for the Innova.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discounted Toyota Altis 1.6G A/T or Newly prized Avanza 1.5G A/T