New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    [/quote]if you noticed it Honda makes new generation of a car model in every 4 years
    1st gen CRV-1997-2001
    2nd gen CRV 2002-2006
    3rd gen 2007-2011

so expect a new crv by 2012 and expect a new CIVIC in 2011

also... the new CRV is not fugly...pontiac aztek was ugly...
    hindi pa tayo sanay... the first time i saw the 5 series... parang sacrilege ang ginawa ng bmw
    pero ngayon the 5 series is super ***y to my eyes...[/quote]

i agree with you sir!!!!
    If you buy the New CRV the new design will take more 4years. Unlike the RAv4, every year new design.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wait for a legitimate comparo of all available CUVs or better yet try to test drive as many models as possible - we are all after the overall driving experience and at this price range there are many others that IMHO offer an overall better package - new outlander and sta. fe to name a few.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rudyphoto View Post
    If you buy the New CRV the new design will take more 4years. Unlike the RAv4, every year new design.
    EVERY year??

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Expect honda to redesign the New CRV's bumper in 1-2 years time. I think this is the new CRV's worst angle. change this and Honda might get more praises. I just hope Honda does this soon unlike what they did with the Accord. By the time they fixed its ugly rear, they were already overtaken by the new Camry.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For me CR-V pa rin

CR-V is only I can afford. RAV4 ok sana pero ang price lang kasi ang taas eh!
    Gusto ko rin ang 07 Mitsubishi Outlander maganda rin. These two small compact SUV only my choosen to buy that I Can afford with the price.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acesanbuena View Post
    For me CR-V pa rin

Gusto ko rin ang 07 Mitsubishi Outlander maganda rin. These two small compact SUV only my choosen to buy that I Can afford with the price.
    how about the pricing of outlander, for you?

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    i'd pick the rav4 interms of exterior design

CRV is nice in person. But I understand people who finds it ugly, acquired taste indeed.

but i'm inlove with this
    Ako din na-in love dun sa huli, pinakasalan ko na nga e
    Last edited by the josh; April 9th, 2007 at 04:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    love the look of the outlander

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004

RAv4, every year new design.
    really? where did you get this info?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acesanbuena View Post
    For me CR-V pa rin

Bossing, try Subaru Forrester 2.5 XT and compare its performance with RAV4 & CRV. Talo nga lang sa looks... Subaru is superb...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
d new RAV4 vs d new CRV