New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I agree talaga sa lakas ng dating ng outlander..pati rav4 vs crv thread pinasok at mukhang sinapawan pa Ini imagine ko nagkakarera yung rav4 at crv sa expressway tapos biglang dinaanan ng outlander yung dalawa

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by betchner View Post
    Bossing, try Subaru Forrester 2.5 XT and compare its performance with RAV4 & CRV. Talo nga lang sa looks... Subaru is superb...
    I agree with you Sir, Subaru Forester is same specification of Subaru Impreza WRX STI. More Horsepower Subaru Forester than those any 5 seater compact suv. And more torque power of SUbaru. But the design of Forester is ok in luggage and comfortable of it ride right??

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For those who looking for speed? then you choose Subaru Forester and Outback. I think this compact suv is more horespower than any of those compact suvs

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    new cr-v looks like a bmw x5 ata eh :D

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung HP lang ang paguusapan e ok talaga subaru..But man dont live on HP alone

i like the designs of the new rav4 rather than the new crv. kasi sa dun sa new crv parang my mali sa front grille. forester, nice HP pero looks di malakas ang appeal. sa rav4 ako mas brusko tignan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    strangely, the front of the new crv is what i like most about it. i think it's ugly in a way that it almost becomes beautiful. the rav4 imho looks too much like the previous generation, except on steroids.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I made the decision.

I bought the new Rav4.

I did this not only because of the looks but more because of the performance of the two previous generations of the Rav4. I regretted selling my Gen1 Rav in order to buy a Gen2 CRV.

OT: Santa Fe was also seriously considered, but Hyundai's service centre in Cagayan de Oro where I am based now is not up to par with Toyota or even Ford and Honda here.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    how much is the outlander?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    how much is the outlander?
    OUTLANDER GLS - Php 1.458M + insurance + LTO reg
    OUTLANDER GLS Sports - Php 1.638M + insurance + LTO reg
    this price is for CASH basis............................................. ....................

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
d new RAV4 vs d new CRV