The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    +1 sa sportage

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    If wifey really not concern about the looks, I will get an Alterra instead than a CUV. Kahit pa dalahin sa wet market or farmer's market at kargahan ng durian o buwig na saging. Besides mas malaki at mas matibay ang built. Kargador talaga.
    cuv daw. mahirapan wife nya i-park ang alterra kasi mahaba ang pwet, sanay sa cuv.

saka isa sa requirements nya e comfortable. sanay sa crv misis nya e matagtag ang alterra. baka manganak ng wala sa oras kahit hindi buntis.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    +100 sa sportage. ganda pa porma.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thanks for the replies, did not include the tucson, xtrail and captiva as she does not like how they look. Anything larger than a CUV she wont drive. The car would not be driven hard...except if used by me, hehe... so it doesnt need to be very fast and torquey. She just wants a comfortable CUV that could be easily driven around the Metro.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I'm guessing priority would be to get the one with the most comfortable ride? Then the Sportage may not be the best option where it's leaning towards the stiff side for a CUV. Boot size is not top of the class either, it might be even below average

How about the 2013 Sorento LX (almost same price as the Sportage CRDI EX) then kit it up with the rest of the Sorento guys here para partner sa Santa Fe niyo doc? Just saying..

[UPDATE] Oops, may mga replies na pala suggesting a bigger one. Ignore the Sorento thingy

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Haha, kung ako tatanungin ok sakin sorento, but si misis nalalakihan na. Yung tucson ok din for me, but ayaw niya ng itsura kasi magkamukha daw sasakyan namin, hehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *bjreyesmd.. wait for the new 2014 Subaru Forester, nandito na ata sa PInas.... Check mo din ang all new RAV4..
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Haha, kung ako tatanungin ok sakin sorento, but si misis nalalakihan na. Yung tucson ok din for me, but ayaw niya ng itsura kasi magkamukha daw sasakyan namin, hehe.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Lahat iyan okay....

Pinakamura sa mga iyan,- e di iyon!....

18.3K:tomato:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir any of the three gets my vote (in this order):

CRV
    RAV4
    CX5

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    In a couple of months, I'm planning on getting a new ride for my wife. She is currently driving a Gen2 CRV. Requirements are the CUV should be easy to drive, comfortable and enough room for groceries and strollers. Features and bang for your buck are a bonus. My current options are the 2013 CRV 2.4S, Subaru XV, Kia Sportage CRDi, RAV4 4x2 full option, Mitsu ASX, Mazda CX5. What do you guys think?
    If you need more cargo room, then remove the Subaru XV and Kia Sportage from the list.

That leaves you with:
    2013 Honda CRV 2.4
    2013 Toyota RAV4 4x2 full options
    2013 Mitsu ASX 4x2 GLS
    2012 Mazda CX5

Any of these are pretty good (and fits in your wife's requirements) although I have yet to test drive the 2013 RAV4 since we was just officially launched in the country a few weeks ago.

On the RAV4, I might place it last simply because of the high SRP..
    Last edited by ghosthunter; February 25th, 2013 at 09:45 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast