New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok guys i'm finally down to my last 2 choices. sorry if i've been bugging everyone all this time but buying a car was never easy what with all that money you're going to spend right? anyways these 2 are what i'm choosing between. the GV costs almost 100k more than the tribute but man the GV sure looks good! the tribute though is the more popular choice coz of reliability and power. tho some say the GV is the true CUV since it's 4x4 and built to withstand out of town trips and manila potholes. i'm really confused now so i'd appreciate if anybody could share their comments. was hoping to buy a unit this week or next at the latest. thanks a lot for your replies

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    IMHO lang is the Tribute is fugly. Pero 3.0V6 sya... hmmm... GV pa rin ako.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i would get the suzuki.. the tribute is nearing the end of its production life..its old!.. and the zuk has it all ganda interior , exterior and its a 4x4!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mas mahal pa yun GV kaysa tribute? mag-tribute ka na lang and use the extra 100k for insurance.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gv. :d

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    mas mahal pa yun GV kaysa tribute? mag-tribute ka na lang and use the extra 100k for insurance.
    mahal naman ng insurance na yon hehe but yeah it is more expensive. i've heard that the tribute daw is scheduled for a facelift end of this year. yun nga lang mejo malakas daw talaga sa gas yung GV. high octane rating kasi kailangan yata. damn. it's getting harder to decide. thanks for your replies. keep em coming!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Eh yung Nexus? Ahihi.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Eh yung Nexus? Ahihi.
    errr i don't think im including it in my list. no offense!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hehehe mahal ba. 100k for insurance plus other hidden costs and expenses and add-ons. I find the tribute bigger than grand vitara. in fact I always mistook it as a mid-size suv whenever I see one on the road. since both these CUV's are more of the rare types (konti lang kalsada) I'd go for bigger and cheaper srp. ito din ata yun puwede ka kumain sa likod kasi may kainan ala economy class hehehe. aliw lang ako dun.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vitara! ganda inside and out!

the tribute, though fun to drive is old! mag mazda6 2.3l ka na lang! hihihi
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
CRV vs Escape vs Tribute vs Vitara [Merged]