New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For those who have tried them, which of the above provides the best ride comfort for passengers at the back seat?
    Think pregnant women, seniors, post-surgery patients, or even yourself if you just want to be driven around... Sedans and vans are out for various reasons that's why the models mentioned above.
    For reference we are planning to replace a 2007 CRV (the one before the latest generation) and the ride is barely acceptable and thinking if the current one has improved or if we can do better with the RAV, Forester, or CX-5. Again, ride comfort is the mainconsideration.
    We are trying to check those in this budget range before considering going higher.
    Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    How about zero gravity seats of xtrail? But i never tried how comfortable pa

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I was able to drive the 2014 tucson....good handling and comfortable din.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Very subjective ang ride comfort. Whats comfortable for others might not be comfy for you. I think you should ask a test drive for the models you are looking at.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    CR-V then CX-5 then Forester. No idea on RAV.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    I was able to drive the 2014 tucson....good handling and comfortable din.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    And choose the diesel variant para tipid.
    IMO, AWD's and 4WD's variants have stiffer suspension. . .

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jcal68 View Post
    And choose the diesel variant para tipid.
    IMO, AWD's and 4WD's variants have stiffer suspension. . .
    Thanks for the input esp on the AWD/4WD suspension. So for CRV and Forester, better to consider the 4x2s.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    CR-V then CX-5 then Forester. No idea on RAV.
    Thanks! Are the differences between the CRV/CX-5 and CX-5/Forester significant?
    Still curious about where the RAV slots in and hoping for other inputs.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    As a rear seat passenger, I prefer the RAV4 or CRV against CX5. I haven't ridden a Forrester yet.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    If it's comfort as a main priority, I would cross out the CX5 and Forester as they would rank below the Rav4 and CRV. They drive and handle better surely but that sacrifices a bit in the comfort department. If you can live with it, then that's okay.

Between the Rav4 or CRV, I would have to go with the Rav4 as riding better than the CRV. Although I haven't ridden the current generation CRV but there doesn't seem to be much change in terms of that department.

My wild card since this is a five seater crossover selection mainly is maybe try also looking at the Xtrail as well if you are open to it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If it's comfort as a main priority, I would cross out the CX5 and Forester as they would rank below the Rav4 and CRV. They drive and handle better surely but that sacrifices a bit in the comfort department. If you can live with it, then that's okay.

Between the Rav4 or CRV, I would have to go with the Rav4 as riding better than the CRV. Although I haven't ridden the current generation CRV but there doesn't seem to be much change in terms of that department.

My wild card since this is a five seater crossover selection mainly is maybe try also looking at the Xtrail as well if you are open to it.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast