New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sayang sembreak ngayon, yung classmate ko, she drives a 2nd gen RAV4 (yung 1st version, not the minor facelifted one) na silver, 18" work emotion rims na gunmetal, medium black tint, and ganda ng porma.

pia-san, take your time. and absolutely don't forget a test-drive for each of those units. that'll definitely help you choose.

ehhhhh for the outlander...ehehehehe...i can let you testdrive ours. pero i totally dig the new outlander. :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    O ayan, +1 na ang Outlander.

Mitsu na lang kunin mo para hindi palasak at nandoon pa rin yung sense of being unique and somewhat special (like what Tucson owners feel).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikkomann View Post

Mitsu na lang kunin mo para hindi palasak at nandoon pa rin yung sense of being unique and somewhat special (like what Tucson owners feel).
    naka tucson ako. worth it sya pero hindi kasing mahal

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I don't know about the ride. The newer CRVs aren't as "tagtag", supposedly, as the "10 seater" version, and some complain that the new RAV4 shares the ultra-stiff suspension common to most new Toyotas.

Try both first, before you buy. The new RAV4 is quite a good looking car on the inside, but it's a matter of personal opinion whether the extra space, good looks and good engine are worth the extra money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    naka tucson ako. worth it sya pero hindi kasing mahal
    ehehehehe the tax kasi bloated the outlander's pricetag

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I was looking into purchasing a mini SUV. I came up with the two and I compared both (CRV and RAV4). Seems like I lean towards the RAV4 due to its design/looks, fuel consumption, and its practical for my intent use. Not sure if I should purchase here in the states then ship to Manila or will I save buying there instead? How much ang price dyan? I notice they have a limited edition. The CRV looks too boxy for my taste. RAV4 is compact enough to weave in and out of tight spaces, unlike the full size SUVs. Since Manila is so limited to space and its heavy city traffic. May Toyota dealership ba dyan matatawagan ko?

Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    unless you have er, contacts sa customs, it's cheaper to buy the rav4 dito kesa have one shipped here. :D

dami toyota dealerships in and around manila. this'll help you find one that's nearest. http://www.toyota.com.ph/dealers/index.asp

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Rav4 na 2nd Generation. gwapo tapos ganda overall ..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    CR-V has better versatility and space. The ride of the multi-seater is kinda stiff because of the harder springs. The 4x4 5-seater should have a nicer ride. I've ridden the first generation and it's really smooth for its class.

The RAV 4 looks better and handles almost like a car. I'd pick this anytime.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thank you sa lahat ng nag reply!!!and nag oofer ng test drive...
    ok nga ang porma ng RAV4,like it!!ok naman ang space ng CRV..i test drive ko na lang muna both,before me mag decide..kaya lang tagal pa Nov.20 eh ..yun lang ang sked ko na pwede e..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
CR-V vs. RAV4