New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    [SIZE=3]Just wondering guys which 2nd hand car to chose from and which is better in terms of performance, maintenace, parts availability, and reliability. I know na pareho etong dalawa na subok na but i need to know more from owners or previous owners of these two cars. your feedbacks will be very much appreciated...[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Subok ko na to pareho, mag Corolla ka na lang bulok kasi ang pangilalim ng Lancer.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    both are old models and maintenance will be a big consideration. sa itlog ako, imo. a story i heard from my suking tindahan sa banawe e nagmamahal na raw ibang spare parts of that corolla generation because of scarsity

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at this point it would not really matter that much which one you will buy. one is 15 years old, the other is 19 years old.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Corolla ako. Pangit suspension ng itlog.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I would go for the AE92 Corolla 16 Valve hands down... I'm pretty sure you can get a good to fantastic specimen around the Metro...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Panu naging panget suspension ng itlog?

multi link rear vs mcpherson strut? mas ok ang itlog. newer pa. 16v tapos carb ng ae92? kumusta naman sa konsumo yun!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009

How much is your budget ? Suggest to consider 1992-94 Nissan Sentra 1.6 ECCS which has more features, powerful engine and aircon, better ride/ fuel consumption than the two car models you mentioned. Besides, that models have obsolete carburated engines.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post

How much is your budget ? Suggest to consider 1992-94 Nissan Sentra 1.6 ECCS which has more features, powerful engine and aircon, better ride/ fuel consumption than the two car models you mentioned. Besides, that models have obsolete carburated engines.
    Ditto. A much better option.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sa corolla ako... kung mahilig ka magkalikot never ka mangangailangan ng mekaniko

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Corolla 90 1.6 or Mitsubishi itlog 94 1.3?