New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Sa sobrang obsess sa monte nya doc, halos lahat ng sasakyan parang copy na ng monte...

well, tulad nga naman sa obsess na gf/wife lahat na lang nihahalintulad kahit malayo sa katotohanan... hehe...

To Mini, kelan mo target na ma iipon ang cash pang monte?
    Baka kasi ma aabotan ka naman ng bagong issue ng monte at magbabago pa isip mo...

BTT: sir maganda din naman talaga hitsura ni fort yung lack of features tapos ang taas ng price lang yung nakaka dismaya... siguro for first car buyer pwede pa ma justify kasi yung maintenance, service and parts are the best but im not saying nissan is not. Although bago pa si terra based naman siya kay navarra which is nakaka stock na yung mga tindahan for consumable parts maliban na lang siguro sa mga slow moving parts... goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    if you have good experience with the brand, it's not easy to hie over to the competition.

basic rule of sales.
    if you want them to cross the street over to you, it ain't gonna be because your car is as good as theirs. you have to offer something significantly more.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014

To Mini, kelan mo target na ma iipon ang cash pang monte?
    Baka kasi ma aabotan ka naman ng bagong issue ng monte at magbabago pa isip mo...

Inaantay ko lang bago facelift kasi boxy front na ang Montero kaya pinapaubos ko na stocks ng Mitsu by telling alll my friends and all fo you na spbrang mura na ang current Montero

nakikita ko kasi future eh

The upcoming Everest and Ranger patterned to the Bronco
    The new Boxy Jimny
    The sleek linear lines of the Palisade and the Telluride
    And of ocurse, thats why the Mux is becoming poppular again now coz of its boxy utilitarian look
    The alphard and the upcoming hiace

Why do you think bigla nagbago ang direction ng Hyundai and corrected the Santa fe eith the Palisade, kasi meron talaga budget ang Hyundai to determine the future look having its presence both in Europe and US

So hayun, yun ang mahirap para lalo naging dated ang Terra

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Inaantay ko lang bago facelift kasi boxy front na ang Montero kaya pinapaubos ko na stocks ng Mitsu by telling alll my friends and all fo you na spbrang mura na ang current Montero

nakikita ko kasi future eh

The upcoming Everest and Ranger patterned to the Bronco
    The new Boxy Jimny
    The sleek linear lines of the Palisade and the Telluride
    And of ocurse, thats why the Mux is becoming poppular again now coz of its boxy utilitarian look
    The alphard and the upcoming hiace

Why do you think bigla nagbago ang direction ng Hyundai and corrected the Santa fe eith the Palisade, kasi meron talaga budget ang Hyundai to determine the future look having its presence both in Europe and US

So hayun, yun ang mahirap para lalo naging dated ang Terra
    In the Future, 2030 perhaps?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    my family have owned different brands of Japanese cars over the years as I grew up in an autoshop. Regardless of how well they are engineered and used for their intended purpose, parts will breakdown overtime and of course you have to change them. We ended up keeping the yota's as they still have parts available even after more than a decade. Heck even the 40 series LC's still have parts around and with toyota you can interchange parts from different models as most of them have standard mounting. I cant say the same with other Jap brands, BUT, if money is NOT an issue, you can always buy the brand you want at your heart's content and change them after 3-5 years of use.... A car is very expensive and a losing investment so, IMHO, choose what you really need with the first 5-10 years.....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    my family have owned different brands of Japanese cars over the years as I grew up in an autoshop. Regardless of how well they are engineered and used for their intended purpose, parts will breakdown overtime and of course you have to change them. We ended up keeping the yota's as they still have parts available even after more than a decade. Heck even the 40 series LC's still have parts around and with toyota you can interchange parts from different models as most of them have standard mounting. I cant say the same with other Jap brands, BUT, if money is NOT an issue, you can always buy the brand you want at your heart's content and change them after 3-5 years of use.... A car is very expensive and a losing investment so, IMHO, choose what you really need with the first 5-10 years.....
    Very well said. I agree that if money is not an issue, get the SUV that you really fancy (I would assume based mostly about the looks, inside and out). But if money is a bit of an issue, I would suggest that you do test drives, then check possible maintenance issues e.g. PMS cost, parts availability, etc..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    Naka LC ka pala eh

Tignan mo LC70

Diba kahit luma style yan may dating mahal nga yan eh

Upcoming LR Defender

The future will be boxy aerodynamic, not curvy aero. Hyundai ang nagdidikta eh when they furst launched the Hyundsi Santa Fe 2007 , it was the first fluidic design on suv

Pero ngaun boxy aero naman hihi

Buti nga eto Mux ko will stand the test of time, boxy diba, affordable pa naman

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    In the Future, 2030 perhaps?

Helo eto na spyshot ng Montero

Obviously its just the strada front

So hinde fluidic, fluidic is so baduy in the coming years

So ayan antay ko Montero with strada front, kaya nga naka sale ngaun Montero eh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like the old monty's headlights.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Terra + Black rhino

10. Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by geolen6a View Post
    I am planning to purchase my first SUV and I prefer Toyota Fortuner. I am considering either Isuzu MUX or Nissan Terra. Please give me your opinion. thank you.
    Terra so far has the best review among the mid-size SUV's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Comparison between Toyota Fortuner 2018 to Nissan Terra SUV