New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    Sir, maybe you mean 2016? or 2015 talaga?
    Possibly 2015 talaga. Hindi ko lang talaga sure kung kailan. Puro spy shots parin kasi

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Possibly 2015 talaga. Hindi ko lang talaga sure kung kailan. Puro spy shots parin kasi

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks for the info po sir

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Compact SUV for wifey = :naughty2:......

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.2K:morgensmile:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My wife drives a Tucson crdi, 4WD, 6 speed, automatic.

HID headlamps - check
    Aux driving lamps - check
    Sat-Nav - check
    DVD player - check
    AUX connections - check
    3 DC plugs (2 in front, 1 at the rear) - check (great for charging your gadgets)

And many more.

So far, she's very satisfied. Me too.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; December 4th, 2014 at 12:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    My wife drives a Tucson crdi, 4WD, 6 speed, automatic.

HID headlamps - check
    Aux driving lamps - check
    Sat-Nav - check
    DVD player - check
    AUX connections - check
    3 DC plugs (2 in front, 1 at the rear) - check (great for charging your gadgets)

And many more.

So far, she's very satisfied. Me too.
    Thanks for the feedback sir. My friend lent me his 4x4 Gas AT for a week and I was pretty satisfied with it. My only complaint was the spongy brake feel, but overall I think it was a really good car.

I think I'll wait for the crop of new compact SUVs scheduled to arrive next year before making my decision para no regrets..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Happy wife, happy life.

My wife enjoys driving our CX-5 2.0. Feels small compared to its size ung driving dynamics and it has a high safety rating na rin, ABS w/ EBD, stability control, traction control and 6 airbags. Not a very fast (acceleration-wise) CUV which is OK lang naman because we don't have a lot of long highways (or good roads, or non-tricycle/jeepney infested areas) here to flex those engines but it is quick and agile naman sa city. We get 9-10 km/L sa mostly city driving (moderate to heavy traffic) which I think is good enough fc.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    also waiting for the HRV. based from it's pricing in thailand, it seems that it will slot in between the jazz and the crv, probably around P1M to 1.3M. interior seems exactly like the jazz with a bigger cargo space. engine options vary from 1.5 to 1.8. hopefully, we get the latter.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by snail View Post
    Thanks for the feedback sir. My friend lent me his 4x4 Gas AT for a week and I was pretty satisfied with it. My only complaint was the spongy brake feel, but overall I think it was a really good car.

I think I'll wait for the crop of new compact SUVs scheduled to arrive next year before making my decision para no regrets..
    try the diesel sir. that's what the koreans are better at. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    also waiting for the HRV. based from it's pricing in thailand, it seems that it will slot in between the jazz and the crv, probably around P1M to 1.3M. interior seems exactly like the jazz with a bigger cargo space. engine options vary from 1.5 to 1.8. hopefully, we get the latter.
    Some encouraging news:
    http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/car-n...ving-next-year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12