New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Uh... CR-Vs? Have you guys ridden the CR-V? I own one, and no way in hell is it the most comfortable.

The facelifted one is much better, but it's still the Tucson-Escape-X-Trail that have the better rides.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Uh... CR-Vs? Have you guys ridden the CR-V? I own one, and no way in hell is it the most comfortable
    Amen

Wala akong sinakay na hindi nag-reklamo sa tagtag nung CR-V. Hahaha

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    My uncle owns a CRV, and na compare ko mas comfy pa ung Escape ko before sa CRV, and now, mas comfy pa ung Tucson sa Escape...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Medyo stiff parin ata yung MMC CR-V. But at least better than the version 1 of Gen 3.

So ASX, well balanced. Comfy, Tucson and Sportage.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The 3rd generation "bull dog" CR-V actually has a nice suspension. Inching towards the Accord rather than the Civic but it's still "firm" for people who are accustomed to Camry-like comfy-ness

I would recommend you take a look into the entry-level Camry. I'm not sure about the price but it should be close. Doesn't have the usual frills of the 1.7M Camry but there isolation, comfort, and engine is still there. An alternative is the non-Premium Hyundai Sonata which has a composed ride but is definitely firmer than the Camry.

When it comes to the compact cars, Altis and Cruze takes the lead. Test drive them out to find which is to your liking.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Hahaha. Following the footsteps of OB ha. Baka ikaw si OB bro. Joke.

Sorry TS sa OT ha.
    kung pwede ko lang sana gayahin si OB matagal ko na ginawa para mas masaya ang tsikot pero ill never be like OB

kaya OB bumalik kana.

BTT?
    TS para san ba yan at comfort ang una sa list mo?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by piscesboy View Post
    BTT?
    TS para san ba yan at comfort ang una sa list mo?
    Comfort para sa.... :naughty2: :banana1:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Comfortable Ride