New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Which one would be better? A civic coupe Si or civic sedan SiR? Is there anybody in the philippines who sells civic coupe? please let me know.

for me, in the eg,ek, basta previous civics, i like it kung ung katulad ng gamit nila vin diesel sa fast-and-the furious na black civic 2-door coupe...not hatch, coupe!....or the honda del sol targa top.... pero now, if i based it on the newest model civic, i like it hatch! ang cute!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This Civic Coupe Si?

The late 90's 3-door EK Civic hatchback also looks nice, i've seen a few running around... (imported through subic?)

By the way, in Canada the USDM Civic coupe Si was sold as the Civic coupe SiR.
    The 2-door Si/SiR, has ABS and dual-airbags.
    Last edited by AG4; May 20th, 2006 at 11:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Shame we never got that car... as the GSR has shown, even though there wasn't much market for hatchbacks at the time, the Philippines DID love coupes... especially affordable ones... the Civic SiR Coupe would've sold like hotcakes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Civic SiR - high-powered engine but no coupe
    Lancer GSR - coupe but no high-powered engine

Go figure!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    To AG4: I'm aware of the civic coupe Si in US and the civic coupe SiR in Canada. Thanks for the information though. Didn't like the hatchback except for the EK9s. But do you know who sells these type of babies(civic coupe Si or SiR) in the philippines?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006

I just love the way it looks...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Tough luck. Most car importers who specialize in importing sports cars only import the hatch (even the lower end 1.6, dahil mukhang TypeR pag nakaporma) or the Integra. Might as well go for the non-Type R Integra, as it's almost the same thing.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Well magastos ata sa gas ang Integra, B18C engines. If only auto dealers would sell civic coupes in the philippines.

Civic coupe or sedan?