New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Kung casa and maintenance lang, mas mura siguro civic kasi longer intervals. Should be same lang if you know where to buy materials (oil, filters etc.). I think though mas mura hyundai parts basta wag sa casa bibili

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    What about when it comes to a break down of the parts, how do they differ? I've been told hyundai parts are hard to find while civic are just easy.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Go for the latest model. Kung sa parts lang madami yan both hyundai and honda. Sa ride naman halos same lang yan kasi tucson is cuv car like ride with higher ground clearance

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    From experience, the major FD repairs we had are engine support and power steering hose replacement. For the Tucson, we had the brake rotor disc and aircon clutch coil replaced. Although FD parts are expensive, I would say the Tucson parts are more expensive. That's IF you buy from the casa. I often have my car diagnosed and estimated by the casa. However, we have the option to buy parts from local dealers and installed by ex-casa mechanics.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Most original honda parts are only available in the casa, that's why theyre expensive. Replacement parts are available in auto supplies but not very good so you end up having to buy original. Hyundai parts are cheaper outside and original parts are quite easy to find in hyundai parts specialty shops like seiring, fronte etc

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Am driving 2002 civic, my main concern is the cooling system. My friend drives a Tucson, and he's all praises for it. I also drive an Isuzu highlander, of course no comparison, easy to maintain an Isuzu. So between civic and Tucson, my friend don't have much hassle with maintenance.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    I hope this goes the same with the civic 2009 MT and tucson 2011 GL MT.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sa baha ng metro manila, wise choice nalang. get the crossover or suv.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Tucson 2011.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12