New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Just an update: I've decided to get the 1.5E variant, I'm working through the documents tomorrow (Checking account etc) and hopefully get the car released by Wed or Thurs, sakto bagong taon, bagong kotse!

I will keep you guys posted!

BTW, if you know any loan agent from BPI, please PM me, i'm willing to look at BPI as my last comparison before I sign the deal with BDO.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Good choice. Bilis ng release ah ! Thursday agad ... Congratulations in advance sir and don't forget to post pictures !

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Update:

Just when I decided to get the 1.5, fate came in and brought me to the 1.3S A/T Bold Beige... Darn Happy with it!

My bank couldn't release the unit before the year ended. Stuck between a higher downpayment and Chattel that cannot be discounted for a car that I want + 1k difference in MA, I opted to go with the bank with a higher interest rate matched with free Chattel and lower downpayment...

Here he is: "Chucky", Yes, already Blessed on his second night: 31Dec10

I am scheduled for a 3M FX Medium Black, full front + Door Visors + Rust Proofing + Backup Sensor + Floor Mat + Free Honda Black/Red Polo shirt + Coffee from my beautiful SA tomorrow morning.

Grabe pala FC nito! One full tank * 1.4k (Petron Xtra Unleaded). Travelled:

Laguna-Bulacan-Pampanga-Bulacan-Pampanga-Bulacan-Pampanga-Bulacan-Marikina-San Mateo-Marikina-NAIA-Bulacan --> Saka lang umilaw yung Gas ko (no traffic naman kase, pero kahit na!)...:grin2:

Yun lang, in one week, naka 600 Kms na yata ako... hihihihi...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123