Hey guys Merry Xmas!

I've been spending the past couple of weeks researching which car I would get from what I have mentioned in the thread title.

I have been looking for my first bnew car (had a Corona ST-171, 6G Galant and Series 3 Sentra in the past and all have been heartbreaking to maintain) and my wife and I have decided to narrow down our choices between the two city variants and stop buying second hand cars.

Here is how I will drive it:

* 10min Daily House-Office-House (currently, pero magiging Bulacan-Pampanga-Bulacan travel via NLEX next month - 20 mins travel * 120kph, hehe)

* Laguna-Bulacan-Laguna travel every weekend

* Very minimal out-of-town trips (if any)

* Usual weekend errands to the grocery

I test drove the 1.5E variant and I loved how the paddle shift made it feel as good as a manual in terms of overtaking etc (+). I also like the fact that it has a center console armrest (+++). While this may be too small of a detail, I really need this and find it very useful lalo na pag traffic. Yung aesthetic factor nya with the rims, chrome handles and fog light doesn't really matter to me naman.

I am considering to get the 1.3S A/T variant too primarily because its 50k cheaper than the 1.5E (++), and it has a lower displacement which, from what I know SHOULD give me better FC (although I have read here in Tsikot that it doesn't really make a big diff?). - I hope someone can elaborate this further.

I'm getting the A/T + Bold Beige either way.

With the above said, ano ang prefer nyo na kunin if you were in my position? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And, oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention, mabigat ang paa ko sa gas and I consider myself as a harurot driver, kaya need ko power talaga on demand (kaya sa mga naging previous cars ko, yung 6G Galant ang pinaka mahirap i-let go, ang sarap ihataw kahit matic eh, hehehe)

TIA for your help and advises! Merry Xmas ulet!