Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if you think like a call center, get an SF hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    if you think like a call center, get an SF hehehe
    hey Ringo ( in deep Brit accent), what made you say that? 'ive got a SF, but no call agent has yet to ride with me.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    santa fe over the captiva or if you can wait for the face lifted 3.0 fort para mas may choice.
    kelan ba lalabas bagong fortuner?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose View Post
    kelan ba lalabas bagong fortuner?
    fort is going is on it's 3rd year and expect a major upgrade para business as usual ..... hope magkaroon na rin ng m/t.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    blackrose = Chevrolet captiva and Hyundai Santa Fe is almost the same in engine technology. the manufacturer of their CRDi engine is only 1 company. i forgot the company's name. i think the main different is their accesorries and their under chassis. but on the diesel engine technology its the same.

Chevrolet Captiva is partner by Daewoo, its korean made while Hyuandai is.. you na cguro..
    Accoding to VM Motori site, only Hyundai's 1.5 and 2.0 CRDi are based on VM Motori engines.

By th way, the Captiva uses the SWB version of the GM Theta platform which was developed by General Motors in North America.
    Based on the other threads, the Captiva is available with optional 3rd row seats(estP29K+).

The Captiva lacks the leather seats of the Santa Fe, but comes standard with dual-airbags.
    I'm not sure if the dual-airbag option is available for the 4x2 Santa Fe CRDi, as far as I know, the 4X4 Santa Fe CRDi can be ordered with dual-airbags, these cost an additional P13K (upgrade from the standard driver's airbag).
    Last edited by AG4; February 29th, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    hey Ringo ( in deep Brit accent), what made you say that? 'ive got a SF, but no call agent has yet to ride with me.
    bec. most buyers are justifying buying a SF based on number of seats

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ang problem ko lang sa captiva pag pinalagyan ko ng 3rd row seat ay aircondion. wala naman kasi aircon sa likod ng captiva parang sa crv na may 3rd row seat parang impyerno pag dun ka naupo ^_^.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go for the Santa Fe. I like the way it looks, and I hear its got a powerful and torquey diesel engine.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    I'd go for the Santa Fe. I like the way it looks, and I hear its got a powerful and torquey diesel engine.
    I think blackrose is also considering the safety features.
    RP spec Santa Fe only has 1 airbag vs the Dual-Airbags standard on most P1M+ SUVs.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hindi match icompare yan 2 na yan. Luxury ang SF. Me mga complaints sa handling ang Captiva.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Chevrolet Captiva or Hyundai Santa Fe