New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I see... Masama pala ang kondisyon ng mga yun... I see lots of those in the streets, and exterior wise, they seem to look fine. Now, instead of retired Japan units, we're getting retired Korean units... Hay... ang Pilipinas talaga. At least we won't have to worry about conversion problems in obtaining cheap vehicles with bigger passenger capacities though. But then, are all the B plate Starex units laspag? I find that kinda hard to believe. There is bound to be a Korean driver who looks after his car more than most others. I've seen well maintained JDM vans and SUVs...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    The "B" plate Starex is the last thing I would want, actually our first stop was in Mindanao Ave. looking at the B-plate Starexes on sale, grabe yung condition, ang sama talaga.

Besides, were very happy with the Space Gear that we bought for the office, its in the motorpool right now undergoing preventive maintenance repairs, the mechanic in our office told me that the unit we got was indeed very well looked after. At least alam ko na yung history ng sasakyan, the same couldn't be said of B-plate Starexes.

how's your spacegear sir? mabagal ba talaga or tolerbale naman?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    how's your spacegear sir? mabagal ba talaga or tolerbale naman?
    ok naman sya, di kasing bagal nung dati naming gamit sa office na Hiace Commuter.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    ok naman sya, di kasing bagal nung dati naming gamit sa office na Hiace Commuter.

ah talaga, ok naman pala, nakasakay na rin kasi ako sa Hiace Commuter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
cheaper to maintain: Starex or Spacegear?