New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    Wow ganun na ba ka hitech mga robbers, just curious about the scanning thing how does it work?
    I think it happened in BF. Somehow they knew which cars to rob. Could have been coincidence as well.

I NEVER leave electronics in my car. If I have a laptop I always bring it with me.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Hi ForceG, minicarph is our resident troll. Take everything he says with a grain of salt. Most of the time they're outright false, often crazy, and frequently meant to piss people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads-up..

/ _/The more things are forbidden.. The more popular they become. /_/

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ... more like a sack of salt ...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the u.s. federal government is not fond of the cheapest or least cost. they believe in reasonable and fair. you get what you pay for. do not expect a cadillac when you paid for a corolla

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    the u.s. federal government is not fond of the cheapest or least cost. they believe in reasonable and fair. you get what you pay for. do not expect a cadillac when you paid for a corolla
    I love the USA

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    So many choices to buy in this price range. I would not want any tiny car. Delikado sa accidents. Just get which one suits your need: sedan, mpv, pick-up.

Choices can include:
    1. Toyota - Vios, Avanza, Altis, Hilux
    2. Nissan - Almera, Sylphy, Navarra
    3. Suzuki - Ertiga, Ciaz
    4. Honda - City, Mobilio, Civic

I would shy away muna as a first time buyer from Korean or European cars.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    oh yes...
    we do get what we pay for...
    lowest bidder.. lowest quality.
    what i don't understand, is why our policy makers can't seem to understand this simple logic.

and when we spell out the specific requirements, or even to a particular model, ayaw din nila! bawal daw!
    but what can we-the-user do? it's the model that has proven to be reasonably cheap and still be of good, durable quality!
    Last edited by dr. d; August 7th, 2016 at 10:21 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Incase kumuha ako Honda City/Jazz napili ko ay ano mga freebies dapat makuha ko?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    Wow ganun na ba ka hitech mga robbers, just curious about the scanning thing how does it work?
    Bluetooth hacking. Search mo lang sir sa google for more info.

Sorry OT. Atleast now you know...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in my opinion, the sedan will offer a softer, more comfortable ride. this will probably be more important in long drives.
    but, being able to reach for the food and drinks bag at the back, is something you can't do in the sedan. think, kids.

in city drives, the shorter hatch offers easier maneuverability and park-ability.
    60:40 split po rear seats ng VX+ city so if yun lang concern nyo, pede nyo na rin makuha items sa trunk.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast