New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    How is the fuel consumption of the Fiesta Ecoboost in heavy traffic?
    I get around 7-8 km/L on heavy traffic, about the same as our old 2009 Jazz 1.3L AT.

On the highway, I can do 5L per 100 km or 20 km/L if I average around 80 kmh. Averaging 100 to 120 kmh will get me around 15 km/L.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ;2750745
    City hands down. Added safety because of the boot plus isolated ang amoy pag may groceries ka sa likod.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    the hatch.
    pag nagutom si anak... in the expressway or in heavy traffic at malakas ang ulan, one just has to reach over the rear seat for the chips in the supplies bag.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Kapag long drive na Laguna to Baguio with for 4 people ano pipiliin ninyo drive sa City and Jazz?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Kapag long drive na Laguna to Baguio with for 4 people ano pipiliin ninyo drive sa City and Jazz?
    in my opinion, the sedan will offer a softer, more comfortable ride. this will probably be more important in long drives.
    but, being able to reach for the food and drinks bag at the back, is something you can't do in the sedan. think, kids.

in city drives, the shorter hatch offers easier maneuverability and park-ability.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I like the sedan precisely because I can keep the cabin "empty". I don't want stuff visible kasi so everything is in the trunk (except for umbrella). My dad keeps a bag full of goodies but it's on the trunk as well. Hehe.

But I agree that when you have kids, the jazz is more practical.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    One of the many reasons why I chose the city over the jazz is somehow connected to what dr. d said -- long drives. But it's not because the city is more comfortable (magkasing-tagtag lang ang city at jazz AFAIK). Instead, it's because of the trunk. I hailed from up north and what I believe is, you will need that trunk not only for cargo, but for additional layer of protection/crumple zone. Just imagine this -- you are driving 60-100 and you have to brake hard dahil may biglang tumawid sa highway (for some reason, ginagawa ito palagi ng mga tao/aso/pusa/baka/kalabaw/kambing dun). Then yung na nasa likod mo hindi naka-react agad sa braking mo. Let's say, a fully loaded truck of rice/vegetables.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Jazz, city is cramp inside

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I like the sedan precisely because I can keep the cabin "empty". I don't want stuff visible kasi so everything is in the trunk (except for umbrella). My dad keeps a bag full of goodies but it's on the trunk as well. Hehe.

But I agree that when you have kids, the jazz is more practical.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    If you put gadgets in trunk, turn it all off, dont leave in sleep mode, robbers will know, na-scan nila kung may open gadget sa car, that's why they are very precise in choosing the right car.

Syempre, risk din sa kanila magbasag ng salamin tapos laman ng bag pinagbihisan lang sa gym at tuwalya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    If you put gadgets in trunk, turn it all off, dont leave in sleep mode, robbers will know, na-scan nila kung may open gadget sa car, that's why they are very precise in choosing the right car.

Syempre, risk din sa kanila magbasag ng salamin tapos laman ng bag pinagbihisan lang sa gym at tuwalya

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wow ganun na ba ka hitech mga robbers, just curious about the scanning thing how does it work?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    Wow ganun na ba ka hitech mga robbers, just curious about the scanning thing how does it work?
    Hi ForceG, minicarph is our resident troll. Take everything he says with a grain of salt. Most of the time they're outright false, often crazy, and frequently meant to piss people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast