New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 96 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Can't help but notice first the personal cars of their guests of honor. ;-) hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    hmmm

https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...ealership.html

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
    Can't help but notice first the personal cars of their guests of honor. ;-) hehe
    which one is it, po?

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    wow biglang taas ng sales ng navara

curious lang is there a year na hindi naging #1 toyota?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    must have been very humbling for Toyota to barely beat the Montero, whereas the whole of 2017 x2 ang sales ng Fortuner vs Montero monthly

oh well thats what you get when you cant even provide a backup camera in the age of dashcams, bodycams, cctv cams and youtube, IG stories

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    must have been very humbling for Toyota to barely beat the Montero, whereas the whole of 2017 x2 ang sales ng Fortuner vs Montero monthly

oh well thats what you get when you cant even provide a backup camera in the age of dashcams, bodycams, cctv cams and youtube, IG stories
    all of us would love to talk to mr suzuki bout this 🧐

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    which one is it, po?
    nissan rover, nissan crv, nissan cooper, nissan landcruiser

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    all of us would love to talk to mr suzuki bout this 🧐

ano kay nun araw ayaw ng Toyota mgmt tanggapin resume ni Mr. suzuki pero in the spirit of equality / no discrimination they accepted his resume. Tapos decades sya na Predident ng Toyota.

Tapos may family barbecue ang Suzuki clan, punta si Mr. Suzuki. Then ayaw pa din sya harapin ng father nya si Suzuki sr. coz galit na galit si father for his son to join Toyota. And then sabi ni Mr. suzuki, you should be proud of me, im now running the no. 1 car company in the world! Pero si Suzuki Sr. Walang imik, then sumagot bumigla no you fprget your family! I dont care what you accompljshed , you forget your family!

Sabi ni Mr. suzuki, you did this to me. J had to join competitor coz you dont beleive in me. You always believe my brother Suzuki bunso. Suzuki Jr. answered. i dont care! Get out! Mr. Suzuki threathened, you know what I will make Toyota more than number 1. I will improve improve improve. Suzuki sr. Said go ahead. I dont care . Then Mr. suzuki
    Left.

Then Suzuki sr. Called suzuki bunso brother, padala mo sa Philippines, ertiga, swift, jimny lahat ng Mura, wala na makakbili ng toyota dun kasi sobrang magmamahal kasi kapatid mo nag promise mamahalan daw nya ng husto. Then both father and son giggling. Hihi

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Car Sales Data (2018)Car Sales Data (2018)Car Sales Data (2018) ^^^

I think the new upcoming ertiga will be good. better acceleration than the expander. The new ciaz too will be good.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Nissan is poised to dominate the PPV market coz one of their companies Mitsubishi is already serving the affordable PPV segment. Then with the coming Terra, na even the entry level MT is loaded with 6 airbags and backup camera.

Tag team na. If Nissan releases the new L300 plus their Urvan 350, that will dethrone the hiace.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ano kay nun araw ayaw ng Toyota mgmt tanggapin resume ni Mr. suzuki pero in the spirit of equality / no discrimination they accepted his resume. Tapos decades sya na Predident ng Toyota.

Tapos may family barbecue ang Suzuki clan, punta si Mr. Suzuki. Then ayaw pa din sya harapin ng father nya si Suzuki sr. coz galit na galit si father for his son to join Toyota. And then sabi ni Mr. suzuki, you should be proud of me, im now running the no. 1 car company in the world! Pero si Suzuki Sr. Walang imik, then sumagot bumigla no you fprget your family! I dont care what you accompljshed , you forget your family!

Sabi ni Mr. suzuki, you did this to me. J had to join competitor coz you dont beleive in me. You always believe my brother Suzuki bunso. Suzuki Jr. answered. i dont care! Get out! Mr. Suzuki threathened, you know what I will make Toyota more than number 1. I will improve improve improve. Suzuki sr. Said go ahead. I dont care . Then Mr. suzuki
    Left.

Then Suzuki sr. Called suzuki bunso brother, padala mo sa Philippines, ertiga, swift, jimny lahat ng Mura, wala na makakbili ng toyota dun kasi sobrang magmamahal kasi kapatid mo nag promise mamahalan daw nya ng husto. Then both father and son giggling. Hihi
    Better story plot than those pa twitams na movie.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk