1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Jut, salamat sa magandang balita.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't like the design of the new monty, especially the tail lights. Apparently, I am a minority. hehe.
    i don't like it, either.
    kagalingan does not like it, also.

perhaps we are the silent majority.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe there are folks out there, who do not believe in the monty's SUA.

Doc, talagang fake news na ang SUA. Makikita sa figures.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Surprising ulit dito maraming Tucson and the Accent.

At this point in time (compared to my last comment on the Tucson), mas marami rin nakikita kong Tucson.

Yung Almera wala akong nakikita sa daan though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Doc, talagang fake news na ang SUA. Makikita sa figures.
    i know.
    i just want to tug at their strings once in a while.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Surprising ulit dito maraming Tucson and the Accent.

At this point in time (compared to my last comment on the Tucson), mas marami rin nakikita kong Tucson.

Yung Almera wala akong nakikita sa daan though.
    i see a number of almeras. but their design is so generic, they really do not stand out from the crowd.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Full link here: PressReader.com - Connecting People Through News
    Most surprising is the Montero dethroning the Fortuner as the top-selling PPV. The huge discounts worked, and the ~200k spread between the Fort and MS was enough to sway buyers to the latter.

It also seems that the initial sluggishness of the Montero sales was really due to SUA more than the tail lights. I say this because when the SUA issue died down (and people finally realized it was a sham), the Montero's sales picked up. The tail lights haven't changed but the Montero is now the segment's bestseller.

I was also surprised that the L300 is still on sale, so they must've made the 4D56 Euro IV compliant.

Also interesting for me is that the CRV is selling very well for a CUV. It's actually within striking distance of the MUX, and it sells much better than the much cheaper Civic, HRV, and Vitara. Honda has revived the dying CUV segment and made it relevant again.

Speaking of the Vitara, despite all the hype it has on the forum, it's nowhere as in demand as the Ecosport. The Vitara might have all the bells and whistles, but the cheaper Ecosport still takes the lion's share of the subcompact CUV pie. Quite surprising is that the Vitara didn't even outsell the Civic despite the market's preference for high-riding cars.

Too bad Mazda, Kia, Subaru and VW didn't have any sales figures - would've been interesting to see how the Forester, the previous best-selling CUV, stacks up against the CRV. Also a good fight would be where the highly hyped Jetta stacks against all other compacts in that small and dying segment.

Last edited by jut703; May 3rd, 2018 at 11:22 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I was also surprised that the L300 is still on sale, so they must've made the 4D56 Euro IV compliant.
    Marami siguro silang L300 that were made prior to TRAIN.

Also interesting for me is that the CRV is selling very well for a CUV. It's actually within striking distance of the MUX, and it sells much better than the much cheaper Civic, HRV, and Vitara. Honda has revived the dying CUV segment and made it relevant again.
    An upscale, desirable CUV with enough space to almost match a PPV, and a diesel. The 7 seats are just a selling point naman for "what if" scenarios. Nobody really uses them on a daily basis. Those that do use the 7 seats regularly are those with Alphards, Oddyseys, Starexes, Hiaces or the rich folk you see with Carnivals hehehe

The RAV is getting bigger na rin. Pero will it come with a diesel?
    Last edited by mda; May 3rd, 2018 at 11:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i read that mitsu requested they be allowed to sell what's left of their L300 stock, before writing 30 .

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Marami siguro silang L300 that were made prior to TRAIN.

An upscale, desirable CUV with enough space to almost match a PPV, and a diesel. The 7 seats are just a selling point naman for "what if" scenarios. Nobody really uses them on a daily basis. Those that do use the 7 seats regularly are those with Alphards, Oddyseys, Starexes, Hiaces or the rich folk you see with Carnivals hehehe

The RAV is getting bigger na rin. Pero will it come with a diesel?
    Nakalimutan mo ata banggitin yung innova hehe. Isa pa yan sa mga kabilang ng mga naging best sellers dito satin eh.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Nakalimutan mo ata banggitin yung innova hehe. Isa pa yan sa mga kabilang ng mga naging best sellers dito satin eh.
    Wala naman bago sa Innova. It was a best seller when it was launched and it's still a best seller now. Nothing new. Same with the Vios, Hilux, Hiace, and Wigo.