New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    Grabe lang, mas mabilis pa ata yan sa lahat ng turbo-engined cars below Php 2M na available dito sa pinas.
    Maybe not as fast as the WRX but it is crazy to see a big truck with such pace. It shares the same engine as the Explorer Sport and Expedition Platinum, both of which are quick and fast for their immense size.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds and a quarter mile in 14.7. Should be good for about 6.5 to 7 seconds to 100 km/h

Faster than a Civic 1.5RS, definitely (15.6 second quarter when I last tested it, green engine).

That's pretty amazing. I recall the Explorer Sport with the same 375 hp engine took about 7.5 to 8 seconds to hit 100 km/h when we tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    If that's the case then the cheaper CRV 1.6V should be outselling the 1.6S but everyone from Honda that I've talked to says that the demand for the S is much higher.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Honda's customer profile, basically.

Remember when they tried selling a sporty manual 1.5 liter Jazz in the S trim? Or the 2.0 FD Civic with a manual transmission?

Crickets. Nobody bought them. Honda customers want the whole banana or no banana at all.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Remember when they tried selling a sporty manual 1.5 liter Jazz in the S trim? Or the 2.0 FD Civic with a manual transmission?

Crickets. Nobody bought them. Honda customers want the whole banana or no banana at all.
    Puro internet fanboys kasi nagcocomment na gusto nila ng stripped-out manual. Eh wala naman palang pambili. Car Sales Data (2018)

Always happens with any model launch, "no manual?" or "no diesel?"

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Puro internet fanboys kasi nagcocomment na gusto nila ng stripped-out manual. Eh wala naman palang pambili. Car Sales Data (2018)

they multiply like gremlins the movie😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

When VW initially brought the Jetta, it had a 2.0L turbo diesel engine and an MT tranny. As usual, nobody bought it. Most folks who buy cars past the 1M price tag will not opt for an MT tranny unless the car is the likes of the WRX or BRZ or 86 or MX5.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Weneclec View Post
    hahaha, malamang mas mataas ang "reservation" data, hehe. Puros walang stock eh.

oh di ba natawa ka sa post ko.... mga taong casa eh number 1 sinungaling yan.... mahilig sa mind conditioning....

may nabasa pa ako post doon sa new crv thread..... he is not getting daw the attention sa kalsada..... eh for 1.8milyones eh mukhang mighty kid na nilagyan ng gulong... hahahaha

at january 2018 na..... ilabas na data ng LTO..... mas maganda para magkaalamanan kung ilan sales sa gas at diesel....

ang daming naghype.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    if hondas target was 400-600 units and they met this wouldnt that be called successed hype? 😅

its their first mass market 1.5+M vehicle

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    mga taong casa eh number 1 sinungaling yan.... mahilig sa mind conditioning....
    Salamat dito ha?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Mitsubishi has so much to lose because of non Euro4 Compliant vehicles..

L200
    L300
    Adventure
    and maybe most of their heavy LCVs
    ngayon ko lang nalaman na di pa pala euro4 compliant ung l200 4d56 nila, our company should have bought the hilux nalang sana for the fleet save the environment hehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by calibre027 View Post
    ngayon ko lang nalaman na di pa pala euro4 compliant ung l200 4d56 nila, our company should have bought the hilux nalang sana for the fleet save the environment hehe.
    malinis naman ang fuel bro...dont worry

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast