New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The NISSA X-TRAIL is the best among the listed vehicles. It is the most car-like yet very capable to go for some offroading (beyond the unpaved parking lot).
    x2 sir, i've seen a 2007 2.5 X-trail stucked sideways (two right wheels) by the road side sa isang palayan sa Negors Occidental.... All the driver did is engage the 4x4 and mission accomplished ;)

Last edited by d_mac; October 19th, 2013 at 05:53 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    x2 sir, i've seen a 2.5 X-trail stucked sideways (two right wheels) by the road side sa mismong pilapil ng isang palayan sa Negors Occidental.... All the driver did was engaged the 4x4 and mission accomplished ;)

Capable of going offroad ... does not include capability to withstanding stupid drivers.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Simply because the better Grand Vitaras are not here and because real offroading is not big amongst Pinoys.

Tulad mo sir Walter, mapunta lang sa kaunting baha o unpaved backroads, offroad na turing mo hehe

Tama ka, idol.

Last month, no choice ako but sa putikan na paddies dumaan. GV 2.0L AWD. Parang wala lang.

Sa mga options ni TS, siguro doon ako sa pinakamura, hehe.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Capable of going offroad ... does not include capability to withstanding stupid drivers.
    Hahahaha! Huwag kang mag-alala sir Ghosthunter, sabihan ko si Mang Jarri na stupid siya kamo pag nagkita kami sa Bacolod ahihi

Cheers!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Simply because the better Grand Vitaras are not here and because real offroading is not big amongst Pinoys.

Tulad mo sir Walter, mapunta lang sa kaunting baha o unpaved backroads, offroad na turing mo hehe

Puede na Forester or X-Trail kung sa ganyan lang backroads, otherwise, mag Grand Vitara ka BUT ONLY if the 4x4 model is here and is offered by Suzuki Philippines.....

It's not offered here so it's pointless to suggest it.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It's not offered here so it's pointless to suggest it.
    Then, you just proved your own point - It's also pointless like you to post why not many buy it, simply because there are no new 4x4 variants as i just explained to answer your previous post

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Just right now I am narrowing my choices to only two. FXT or CX-5 2.5. CX-5 is offering 3 yrs. PMS for free which is very tempting. GV is out of the question due to I'm not familiar with the ride. Off-loading is only an option. Kumbaga, pag napa daan lang. The problem is, my wife is also considering the Sta. Fe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sta. Fe is also a good choice. Plus it's a diesel.

Next thing you know someone's going to suggest an Isuzu in this thread.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Cx5 it is. Sta.fe is nice but might be way beyond your budget.

Sent from my GT-B5330 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Budget is probably not an issue with TS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast